One with Nature, Dead Sea Mineral Hand Wash, Shea Butter, 12 fl oz (350 ml)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
- With Dead Sea Salts and Shea Butter
One With Nature hand wash combines healing Dead Sea minerals with moisturizing shea butter to provide a truly luxurious cleansing experience.
Studies show that Dead Sea Salts help detoxify and improve skin elasticity, increase moisture retention and promote pH balance. Experience the Dead Sea Difference!
- Designed Thoughtfully
- Developed Naturally
- Manufactured Responsibly
Wash hands for at least 30 seconds. Rinse. Apply One with Nature body lotion.
Aqua (water), cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium coco-sulfate, maris sal (dead sea salt), glycol distearate, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, sodium chloride, potassium sorbate, parfum, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, citric acid, zingiber officinale (ginger) root extract, punica granatum (pomegranate) extract, lycium barbarum fruit extract (goji berry), commiphora myrrha (myrrh) extract, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, panthenol, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), tocopheryl acetate, phenoxyethanol, lactic acid.
No parabens, phthalates, or lauryls/laureths. 100% vegetarian ingredients, no animal testing.
For external use only.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Love this one
Posted by Reviewer1806652 on Apr 19, 2011
Smells great, quality ingredients, lasts ages
Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Sep 23, 2013
Moisturizing with no scent. Perfect for frequent hand washing.
Ok, but has a bit of a cheap vanilla smell
Posted by Reviewer3094145 on Jun 15, 2011
Very similar smell to Palmolive's Milk & Honey hand soap. :P