- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Naturally Flavored
- 24 g Protein
- 5.5 g BCAAs
- 4 g Glutamine & Precursors
- 71 Servings
- No Artificial Flavors or Sweeteners
The Bigger Picture or Whey
Whey Protein Isolates are the purest form of Whey Protein that exists. Hydrowhey consists of proteins that are strategically broken down (hydrolyzed) into smaller pieces celled peptides for faster utilization by the body. Both are costly to use, but whey protein isolates and Hydrowhey hydrolyzed whey peptides are the best whey proteins that money can buy. That's why they're the first few ingredients you read on the Gold Standard Natural 100% Whey label. By using whey protein isolates and Hydrowhey as primary ingredients, we're able to pack 25 grams of the fastest, muscle-building protein into every serving - with a lot less of the fat, cholesterol, lactose, and other stuff you can do without. Gold Standard Natural 100% Whey is also free of artificial flavors and sweeteners. There's no doubt that this is the standard by which all other whey proteins are measured.
The Advanced Gold Standard Whey Protein Blend:
Gold Standard Natural 100% Whey is made of an exclusive blend of:
- Microfiltered Whey Protein Isolates
- Ion-Exchange Whey Protein Isolates
- Ultrafiltered Whey Protein Concentrate
- Hydrowhey Hydrolyzed Whey Peptides
Beyond the Basics
- Free of artificial flavors and sweeteners
- Packed with Whey Protein Isolates (WPI).
- Higher Protein Percentage (24 grams of protein: 75% protein by weight).
- Includes Hydrowhey, strategically hydrolyzed, low molecular weight whey peptides to make protein faster acting.
- Contains Lactase and Aminogen digestive enzymes to enhance utilization.
- Whey Protein Microfractions including Alpha-lactalbumin, Glycomacropeptides, Beta-lactoglobulin, Immunoglobulin G (IgG), Lactoferrin, Lactoperoxidase, and various growth factors.
- Over 4 grams of glutamine & glutamine precursors
- More than 5 grams of BCAAs (Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine) in each scoop.
Spoon Stirred: Gold Standard Natural 100% Whey is Instantized. That means if you forgot your shaker cup or don't have time to get out the blender, you can just add one rounded scoop of Gold Standard Natural 100% Whey to a glass filled with 6-8 oz of water or your favorite beverage. Then mix it up with a spoon. Stir for about 30 seconds or until powder is completely dissolved. Tip: Adjust the intensity of your Gold Standard Natural 100% Whey by varying the amount of liquid that you use to prepare it. For a bolder flavor with slightly more body and sweetness, mix each scoop with 4-6 oz of water, milk, or your favorite beverage. For a milder tasting, less sweet shake, use 8-10 oz of liquid per scoop.
Shaker: Bringing a shaker cup with you to the gym is the best way to get a powerful dose of protein immediately after your workout. Just pour in 6-8 oz of your preferred beverage and then add one rounded scoop of Gold Standard Natural 100% Whey to your shaker cup. Cover and shake for 25-30 seconds.
Blender: Add one rounded scoop of Gold Standard Natural 100% Whey to a blender filled with 6-8 fl oz of water, nonfat milk, or your favorite beverage. Blend for 20-30 seconds. Then add 1 or 2 ice cubes and blend for additional 30 seconds. Shake Up Your Shake: By adding fresh or frozen fruits, peanut butter, flaxseed oil, coconut, and other high-energy ingredients, you can transform your shake into a delicious high-protein meal. Stack Your Shake: You can make Gold Standard Natural 100% Whey an even more powerful recovery product by adding supplements like creatine, glutamine, BCAA, and concentrated carbohydrate powders.
Think Outside the Glass: Gold Standard Natural 100% Whey can be used for more than just protein shakes. Try mixing a scoop into oatmeal, yogurt, or the milk that you pour over your morning breakfast cereal. Better yet, boost the protein content of muffins, cookies, brownies, etc. by adding a scoop or two to your baked goods recipes.
Consume approximately 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight per day through a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements. For the best results, consume your daily protein allotment over several small meals spread evenly throughout the day.
Protein blend (whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, whey peptides), cocoa (processed with alkali), lecithin, natural flavor, xanthan gum, rebaudioside A, aminogen, lactase.
Allergen information: contains milk and soy (lecithin) ingredients.
Serving scoop included, but may settle to the bottom during shipping.
Note: Do not use as a sole source of nutrition.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place. Contents sold by weight not volume.
|Serving Size: 1 Rounded Scoop (32 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 71|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|Not a Significant Source of Dietary Fiber.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Supplement||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram: Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4|
|Typical Amino Acid Profile (milligrams per serving)|
|Essential Amino Acids (EAAs)||Conditionally Essential Amino Acids (CAAs)||Nonessential Amino Acids (NAAs)|
|Lysine||2233||Glutamine & Precursors||4082|