Optimum Nutrition, 100% Whey Gold Standard, Vanilla Ice Cream, 10 lb. (4,545 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Artificially Flavored
- 24 g Protein
- 5.5 g BCAAs
- 4 g Glutamine & Precursors
- 154 Servings
- Whey Protein Isolates
- Primary Source
The Bigger Picture of Whey
Whey protein isolates are 90% pure protein by weight. They are the purest and most expensive form of whey protein that exists. That's why they are the first ingredients you read on the 100% Whey Gold Standard label. By using whey protein isolates as our primary protein source, we're able to pack 24 grams of the purest, muscle-building protein per serving, and a lot less of the fat, cholesterol, lactose, and other stuff that you can do without. There's no question this is the standard by which other whey proteins are measured.
The Advanced Gold Standard Whey Protein Blend:
100% Whey Gold Standard is made of an exclusive blend of:
- Microfiltered whey protein isolates
- Ion-exchange whey protein isolates
- Ultrafiltered whey protein concentrate
- Hydrowhey hydrolyzed whey peptides
Beyond the Basics
- Packed with Whey Protein Isolates (WPI).
- Higher protein percentage (24 grams of protein; over 81% protein by weight).
- Includes Hydrowhey, strategically hydrolyzed, low molecular weight whey peptides to make protein faster acting.
- Contains lactase and Aminogen digestive enzymes to enhance utilization.
- Whey protein microfractions including alpha- lactalbumin, glycomacropeptides, beta-lactoglobulin, immunoglobulin G (IgG), lactoferrin, lactoperoxidase, and various growth factors.
- Over 4 grams of glutamine & glutamine precursors.
- More than 5 grams of BCAAs (leucine, isoleucine, and valine) in each scoop.
Consume approximately 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight per day through a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements. For best results, consume your daily protein allotment over several small meals spread evenly throughout the day.
Spoon Stirred: 100% Whey Gold Standard is instantized. That means if you forgot your shaker cup or don't have time to get out the blender, you can just add one rounded scoop of 100% Whey Gold Standard to a glass filled with 6-8 oz of water, nonfat milk or your favorite beverage. Then mix it up with a spoon. Stir for about 20 seconds or until powder is completely dissolved.
Shaker: Bringing a shaker cup with you to the gym is the perfect way to get a dose of concentrated protein immediately after your workout. Just add one rounded scoop of 100% Whey Gold Standard to your shaker cup and then pour in 6-8 oz of your preferred beverage. Cover and shake for 25-30 seconds. Tip: Mixing one scoop with 6-8 oz of nonfat milk instead of water will give you a thicker, creamier shake.
Blender: Add one rounded scoop of 100% Whey Gold Standard to a blender filled with 6-8 oz of water, nonfat milk, or your favorite beverage. Blend for 20-30 seconds. Then add 1 or 2 ice cubes and blend for an additional 30 seconds. Shake Up Your Shake: By adding a few high-energy ingredients to your shake you can blend up a delicious meal: try adding fresh or frozen fruits (strawberries, bananas, etc.) peanut butter, flaxseed oil, unflavored yogurt, coconut, slivered almonds, or other ingredients. Stack Your Shake: By adding other supplements including creatine, glutamine, taurine (e.g. CGT10), and/or BCAA powders you can make 100% Whey Gold Standard an even more powerful post-workout recovery product.
Protein blend (whey protein isolates, whey protein concentrate, whey peptides), artificial flavors, lecithin, acesulfame potassium, Aminogen, lactase.
Allergen Information: Contains milk and soy (lecithin) ingredients.
Notice: Do not use as a sole source of nutrition for weight loss or maintenance. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
Serving scoop included, but may settle to the bottom during shipping.
|Serving Size: 1 Rounded Scoop (29.4 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 154|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%|
|Not a significant source of dietary fiber
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 · Carbohydrate 4 · Protein 4
|Typical Amino Acid Profile (milligrams per serving)|
|Essential Amino Acids (EAAs)||Conditionally Essential Amino Acids (CAAs)||Nonessential Amino Acids (NAAs)|
|Phenylalanine||748||Glutamine & Precursors||4082|