Optimum Nutrition, Platinum HydroWhey, Supercharged Strawberry, 1.75 lbs (795 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Optimum Nutrition Platinum Level
- 30 g Protein
- 15.5 g Essential Amino Acids
- 8.8 g BCAAs
- Naturally and Artificially Flavored
- Advanced Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolates
- 20 Servings
- Protein Powder Drink Mix
- True Strength
The True Strength of Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolates
Platinum HydroWhey is the most advanced whey protein we've ever developed. In a word: Excellence. By hydrolyzing whey protein isolates to break larger proteins down into smaller pieces, these ultra-pure whey isolates are able to get into your system rapidly, enabling your muscles to start recovering from heavy training. For added effectiveness we've enhanced this ultra pure and rapidly-digesting formula with micronized Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs).
Smaller Pieces = Bigger Results
- Purified - Excess moisture, fat, cholesterol, and other materials are removed so that only 1 gram of fat and 2 grams of carbs remain.
- Hydrolyzed - Once the whey proteins have been purified, they are broken down, or hydrolyzed, into smaller pieces.
- Enhanced - Finally, Platinum HydroWhey is enhanced with micronized free-form BCAAs for added effectiveness.
Beyond the Basics
- Made with Advanced Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolates for Faster Delivery.
- 30 grams of Ultra-Pure Protein.
- Nearly 9 grams of Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine (BCAAs) per scoop.
- No Lactose or Cholesterol.
- Contains Digestive Enzymes for enhanced utilization.
- Instantized to mix easily with a spoon.
Platinum HydroWhey is Instantized, so it always mixes up easily and completely. Simply add 1 rounded scoop of Platinum HydroWhey to a blender, shaker cup, or glass filled with 10-12 ounces of cold water, milk, or your favorite beverage and blend, shake, or stir for 20-30 seconds or until powder is dissolved. Tip: Adjust the flavor of your Platinum HydroWhey shake by varying the amount of liquid you use to prepare it. For a slightly thicker consistency with bolder flavor, mix each scoop with 6-8 ounces of water. For a milder tasting less sweet shake, use 14-16 ounces of liquid per scoop.
Stack Your Shake: By adding dietary supplements including creatine, BCAA, and carbohydrate powders you can make Platinum HydroWhey an even better workout product. Tip: Use faster-acting Platinum HydroWhey during the day and more slowly digested Gold Standard 100% Casein at night for around-the-clock amino acid coverage.
Suggested Use: Consume enough protein to meet your daily protein requirements through a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements. For best results consume your daily protein allotment over several meals spread evenly throughout the day.
Serving scoop included. But may settle to the bottom during shipping.
Hydrolyzed whey protein isolates, micronized branched chain amino acids (l-leucine, l-isoleucine, l-valine), natural and artificial flavors, lecithin. Contains 1.5% or less of: Creamer (sunflower oil, maltodextrin, modified food starch, dipotassium phosphate, tricalcium phosphate, tocopherols), salt, cellulose gum, citric acid, malic acid, beet powder, acesulfame potassium, sucralose, enzyme blend (aminogen, amylase, protease, cellulase, beta-d-galactosidase, lipase).
Allergen Information: Contains milk and soy (lecithin) ingredients.
Intended for healthy adults over the age of 18.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Contents sold by weight not volume.
Notice: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
|Serving Size: 1 Rounded Scoop (39 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 20|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||1%|
|Sugars||less than 1 g|
|Not a significant Source of Dietary Fiber.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Protein||50 g||65 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4
|Typical Amino Acid Profile (milligrams per serving)|
|Essential Amino Acids (EAAs)||Conditionally Essential Amino Acids (CAAs)||Nonessential Amino Acids (NAAs)|
|Lysine||Glutamine & Glutamic Acid|
|Typical amounts per serving|
|~ 15.5 g||~ 9.8 g||~ 6.6 g|
If you want one product that will help you to get your wish, that's the PRODUCT!!! PS: always with a good diet. :))))
Taste not as i hoped.
Posted by 5376334848381551834 on Jun 26, 2016
The protein is high end without a doubt but you can really taste sucralose and its artificial sweet taste.
Posted by 5064810482152574460 on Apr 09, 2016
The amount is quite small
Posted by 4730172859111905582 on Apr 20, 2015
Posted by Reviewer2286126 on Dec 20, 2014
It is a very good product