Optimum Nutrition, Platinum HydroWhey, Turbo Chocolate, 1.75 lbs (795 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.33|
- Optimum Nutrition Platinum Level
- 30 g Protein
- 15.5 g Essential Amino Acids
- 8.8 g BCAAs
- Naturally & Artificially Flavored
- Advanced Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolates
- 20 Servings
- Protein Powder Drink Mix
- True Strength
The True Strength of Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolates
Platinum HydroWhey is the most advanced whey protein we've ever developed. In a word: Excellence. By hydrolyzing whey protein isolates to break larger proteins down into smaller pieces, these ultra-pure whey isolates are able to get into your system rapidly, enabling your muscles to start recovering from heavy training. For added effectiveness we've enhanced this ultra pure and rapidly-digesting formula with micronized Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs).
Smaller Pieces = Bigger Results
- Purified - Excess moisture, fat, cholesterol, and other materials are removed so that only 1 gram of fat and 2 grams of carbs remain.
- Hydrolyzed - Once the whey proteins have been purified, they are broken down, or hydrolyzed, into smaller pieces.
- Enhanced - Finally, Platinum HydroWhey is enhanced with micronized free-form BCAAs for added effectiveness.
Beyond the Basics
- Made with Advanced Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolates for Fast Delivery.
- 30 Grams of Ultra-Pure Protein.
- Nearly 9 Grams of Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine (BCAAs) per Scoop.
- Instantized to mix easily with a spoon.
Consume enough protein to meet your daily protein requirements through a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements. For best results consume your daily protein allotment over several meals spread evenly throughout the day.
Platinum HydroWhey is instantized, so it always mixes up easily and completely. Simply add 1 rounded scoop of Platinum HydroWhey to a blender, shaker cup, or glass filled with 10-12 ounces of cold water, milk, or your favorite beverage and blend, shake, or stir for 20-30 seconds or until powder is dissolved.
Tip: Adjust the flavor of your Platinum HydroWhey shake by varying the amount of liquid you use to prepare it. For a slightly thicker consistency with bolder flavor, mix each scoop with 6-8 ounces of water. For a milder tasting less sweet shake, use 14-16 ounces of liquid per scoop.
Stack Your Shake: By adding dietary supplements including creatine, BCAA, and carbohydrate powders you can make Platinum HydroWhey an even better workout product. Tip: Use faster-acting Platinum HydroWhey during the day and more slowly digested Gold Standard 100% Casein at night for around-the-clock amino acid coverage.
Hydrolyzed whey protein isolates, micronized branched chain amino acids (l-leucine, l-isoleucine, l-valine), cocoa (processed with alkali), natural and artificial flavors, lecithin. Contains 1.5% or less of: Creamer (sunflower oil, maltodextrin, modified food starch, dipotassium phosphate, tricalcium phosphate, tocopherols), salt, cellulose gum, potassium chloride, sucralose, vanillin, acesulfame potassium, enzyme blend (aminogen, amylase, protease, cellulase, beta-d-galactosidase, lipase).
Allergen Information: Contains milk and soy (lecithin) ingredients.
Intended for healthy adults over the age of 18.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Contents sold by weight not volume.
Notice: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
Serving scoop included, but may settle to the bottom during shipping
|Serving Size: 1 Rounded Scoop (39 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 20|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||1%|
|Sugars||Less than 1 g|
|Not a significant Source of Dietary Fiber.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Protein||50 g||65 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4
|Naturally Occurring and Added Amino Acid Profile|
|Essential Amino Acids (EAAs)||Conditionally Essential Amino Acids (CAAs)||Nonessential Amino Acids (NAAs)|
|Lysine||Glutamine & Glutamic Acid|
|Typical amounts per serving|
|~ 15.5 g||~ 9.8 g||~ 6.6 g|
Posted by 4925632840337805924 on Apr 14, 2014
I loved it. Recommended
Posted by 4935702123822468975 on Jan 30, 2014
O gosto é excelente.
Posted by 5386178587771424946 on Jan 14, 2014
A qualidade do produto é muito boa e ele tem um ótimo sabor. Apesar de a quantidade ser ligeiramente menor do que os outros produtos da ON, compensa porque você na maioria das vezes é dispensado de pagar o imposto de importação.
Posted by 4683891913395254718 on Dec 18, 2013