Optimum Nutrition, Platinum Hydrowhey, Supercharged Strawberry, 3.5 lbs (1,59 kg)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Optimum Nutrition Platinum Level
- 30 G Protein
- 8.8 G BCAAs
- Naturally & Artificially Flavored
- Advanced Hydrolyzed Whye Protein Isolates
- Protein Powder Drink Mix
- 40 Servings
The True Strength of Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolates
Platinum Hydrowhey is the most advanced whey protein we’ve ever develop. In a word: Excellence. By hydrolyzing whey protein isolates to break larger proteins down into smaller pieces, these ultra-pure whey isolates are able to get into your system rapidly, enabling your muscles to start recovering from heavy training. For added effectiveness, we’ve enhanced this ultra pure and rapidly-digesting formula with micronized branched chain amino acids (BCAAs).
Smaller Pieces = Bigger Results
- Purified: Excess, moisture, fat, cholesterol, and other materials are removed so that only 1 gram of fat and 2 grams of carbs remain.
- Hydrolyzed: Once the proteins have been purified, they are broken down, or hydrolyzed into smaller pieces.
- Enhanced: Finally, platinum hydrowhey is enhanced with micronized free-from BCAAs for added effectiveness
Beyond the Basics
- Made with advanced hydrolyzed whey protein isolates for faster delivery
- 30 Grams of ultra-pure protein
- Nearly 9 grams of leucine, isoleucine, and valine (BCAAs) per scoop
- Instantized to mix easily with a spoon
Platinum Hydrowhey is Instantized, so it always mixes up easily and completely. Simply add 1rounded scoop of Platinum Hydrowhey to a blender, shaker cup, or glass filled with 10-12 ounces of cold water, milk, or your favorite beverage and blend, shake, or stir for 20-30 seconds or until powder is dissolved. Tip: Adjust the flavor of your platinum hydrowhey shake by varying the amount of liquid you use to prepare it. For a slightly thicker consistency with bolder flavor, mix each scoop with 6-8 ounces of water. For a milder tasting less sweet shake, use 14-16 ounces of liquid per scoop
Stack Your Shake: By adding dietary supplements including creatine, BCAA, and carbohydrate powders you can make Platinum Hydrowhey an even better recovery product. Tip: Use faster-acting Platinum Hydrowhey during the day and more slowly digested Gold Standard 100% Casein at night for around-the-clock amino acid coverage.
Consume enough protein to meet your daily protein requirements through a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements. For best results consume your daily protein allotment over several meals spread evenly throughout the day
Hydrolyzed whey protein isolates, micronized branched chain amino acids (l-leucine, l-isoleucine, l-valine), natural and artificial flavors, lecithin. Contains 1.5% or less of: creamer (sunflower oil, maltodextrin, modified food starch, dipotassium phosphate, tricalcium phosphate, tocopherols), salt, cellulose gum, citric acid, malic acid, beet powder, acesulfame potassium, sucralose, enzyme blend (aminogen, amylase, protease, cellulase, beta-d-galactosidase, lipase).
Allergen Information: Contains milk and soy (lecithin) ingredients.
Intended for healthy adults over the age of 18
Store in a cool dry place
Contents sold by weight not volume
Notice: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use foe weight reduction
This product contains ingredients of international and domestic origin
Serving scoop included, but may settle to the bottom during shipping
|Serving Size: 1 Rounded Scoop (39 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 40|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||1%|
|Sugars less than||1 g|
|Not a significant Source of Dietary Fiber
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Protein||50 g||65 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4
|Typical Amino Acids Profile (milligrams per serving)|
|Essential Amino Acids (EAAs)||Conditionally Essential Amino Acids (CAAs)||Nonessential Amino Acids (NAAs)|
|Lysine||Glutamine & Glutamic Acid|
|Typical amounts per serving: -15.5 g -9.8 g -6.6 g|
iHerb Customer Reviews