- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.69|
- Optimum Nutrition - Platinum Level
- 30 g Protein
- 15.5 g Essential Amino Acids
- 8.8 g BCAAs
- Naturally and Artificially Flavored
- Advanced Hydrolyzed Whey Protein
- 40 Servings
- Protein Powder Drink Mix
- True Strength
The True Strength of Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolates
Platinum Hydrowhey is the most advanced whey protein we've ever developed. In a word: Excellence. By hydrolyzing whey protein isolates to break larger proteins down into smaller pieces, these ultra-pure why isolates are able to get into your system rapidly, enabling your muscles to start recovering from heavy training. We've also dialed up this ultra pure and rapidly-digesting formula with added micronized Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs).
Smaller Pieces = Bigger Results
- Purified - Excess moisture, fat, cholesterol, and other materials are removed so that only 1 gram of fat and 2 grams of carbs remain.
- Hydrolyzed - Once the whey proteins have been purified, they are broken down, or hydrolyzed, into smaller pieces.
- Dialed Up - Finally, Platinum Hydrowhey has added micronized free-form BCAAs.
Beyond the Basics
- Made with Advanced Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolates for Faster Delivery.
- 30 Grams of Ultra-Pure Protein.
- Nearly 9 Grams of Naturally Occurring and Added Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine (BCAAs) per Scoop.
- Instantized to Mix Easily with a Spoon.
Platinum Hydrowhey is instantized, so it always mixes up easily and completely. Simply add 1 rounded scoop of Platinum Hydrowhey to a blender, shaker cup, or glass filled with 10-12 ounces of cold water, milk or your favorite beverage and blend, shake, or stir for 20-30 seconds or until powder is dissolved. Tip: Adjust the flavor of your Platinum Hydrowhey shake by varying the amount of liquid you use to prepare it. For a slightly thicker consistency with bolder flavor, mix each scoop with 6-8 ounces of water. For a milder tasting less sweet shake, use 14-16 ounces of liquid per scoop.
Stack Your Shake: By adding dietary supplements including creatine, BCAA, and carbohydrate powders you can make Platinum Hydrowhey an even better recovery product. Tip: Use faster-acting Platinum Hydrowhey during the day and more slowly digested Platinum Tri-Celle Casein at night for around-the-clock amino acid coverage.
For healthy adults, consume enough protein to meet your daily protein requirements with a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements throughout the day as part of a balanced diet and exercise program.
Serving scoop included, but may settle to the bottom during shipping.
Hydrolyzed whey protein isolates, micronized branched chain amino acids (l-leucine, l-isoleucine, l-valine), natural and artificial flavors, lecithin. Contains 1.5% or less of: Creamer (sunflower oil, maltodextrin, modified food starch, dipotassium phosphate, tricalcium phosphate, tocopherols), salt, cellulose gum, vanillin, acesulfame potassium, sucralose, enzyme blend (aminogen, amylase, protease, cellulase, beta-d-galactosidase, lipase).
Allergen Information: Contains milk and soy (lecithin) ingredients.
Notice: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction
Store in a cool, dry place.
Contents sold by weight not volume.
|Serving Size: 1 Rounded Scoop (39 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 40|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||1%|
|Not a significant Source of Dietary Fiber
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4
|Naturally Occurring and Added Amino Acid Profile|
|Essential Amino Acids (EAAs)||Conditionally Essential Amino Acids (CAAs)||Nonessential Amino Acids (NAAs)|
|Lysine||Glutamine & Glutamic Acid|
|Typical amounts per serving|
|~ 15.5 g||~ 9.8 g||~ 6.6 g|
AI like the's Producer
Posted by 4923830430658272648 on Dec 04, 2016
It's very Good and Delicious
Good Hydro protein
Posted by 5742736474881464784 on Oct 27, 2016
Does what it says, taste is not bad, but then you didn't really buy this for taste did you?
Posted by 5521382579328361155 on Oct 27, 2016
I like the flavor. It has a nice mild vanilla taste with almost no "protein after taste". It's sweet on it's own so when mixing with other things, it doesn't require any additional sweeteners (in my opinion). I can't speak to the ingredients or the protein levels/ absorbency but I can say I have no negative effects. I look forward to ordering the next tub.
Posted by 4783110855663847746 on Aug 21, 2016
Make sure you mix it with cold water. Easy to digest, no issue so far.
simply the best
Posted by 4852281992079952252 on Jun 29, 2016
Logging in especially to write a review coz I just had my first scoop of ON hydro whey... Taste wise it's the better than the gold standard. Result I Guess should be better coz it's from ON and it has 30g compared to 24g Gold which gave good results. All in all its the best product of ON so far esp velocity vanilla...Worth the price and iherb always delivers way before the actually delivery date... Great service for SG...