Optimum Nutrition, Platinum Hydrowhey, Velocity Vanilla, 3.5 lbs (1.59 kg)7 Reviews
Expiration Date: Oct 2016
Shipping Weight: 4.93 lbs (2.24 kg)
- Product Code: OPN-02639
- UPC Code: 748927026399
- Package Quantity: 3.5 lbs (1.59 kg)
- Dimensions: 7 x 7 x 10.2 in, 4 lbs (1.81 kg)
- Volume Discount
Combo Discount: -$1.79
- Optimum Nutrition - Platinum Level
- 30 g Protein
- 15.5 g Essential Amino Acids
- 8.8 g BCAAs
- Naturally and Artificially Flavored
- Advanced Hydrolyzed Whey Protein
- 40 Servings
- Protein Powder Drink Mix
- True Strength
The True Strength of Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolates
Platinum Hydrowhey is the most advanced whey protein we've ever developed. In a word: Excellence. By hydrolyzing whey protein isolates to break larger proteins down into smaller pieces, these ultra-pure why isolates are able to get into your system rapidly, enabling your muscles to start recovering from heavy training. We've also dialed up this ultra pure and rapidly-digesting formula with added micronized Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs).
Smaller Pieces = Bigger Results
- Purified - Excess moisture, fat, cholesterol, and other materials are removed so that only 1 gram of fat and 2 grams of carbs remain.
- Hydrolyzed - Once the whey proteins have been purified, they are broken down, or hydrolyzed, into smaller pieces.
- Dialed Up - Finally, Platinum Hydrowhey has added micronized free-form BCAAs.
Beyond the Basics
- Made with Advanced Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolates for Faster Delivery.
- 30 Grams of Ultra-Pure Protein.
- Nearly 9 Grams of Naturally Occurring and Added Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine (BCAAs) per Scoop.
- Instantized to Mix Easily with a Spoon.
Platinum Hydrowhey is instantized, so it always mixes up easily and completely. Simply add 1 rounded scoop of Platinum Hydrowhey to a blender, shaker cup, or glass filled with 10-12 ounces of cold water, milk or your favorite beverage and blend, shake, or stir for 20-30 seconds or until powder is dissolved. Tip: Adjust the flavor of your Platinum Hydrowhey shake by varying the amount of liquid you use to prepare it. For a slightly thicker consistency with bolder flavor, mix each scoop with 6-8 ounces of water. For a milder tasting less sweet shake, use 14-16 ounces of liquid per scoop.
Stack Your Shake: By adding dietary supplements including creatine, BCAA, and carbohydrate powders you can make Platinum Hydrowhey an even better recovery product. Tip: Use faster-acting Platinum Hydrowhey during the day and more slowly digested Platinum Tri-Celle Casein at night for around-the-clock amino acid coverage.
For healthy adults, consume enough protein to meet your daily protein requirements with a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements throughout the day as part of a balanced diet and exercise program.
Serving scoop included, but may settle to the bottom during shipping.
Hydrolyzed whey protein isolates, micronized branched chain amino acids (l-leucine, l-isoleucine, l-valine), natural and artificial flavors, lecithin. Contains 1.5% or less of: Creamer (sunflower oil, maltodextrin, modified food starch, dipotassium phosphate, tricalcium phosphate, tocopherols), salt, cellulose gum, vanillin, acesulfame potassium, sucralose, enzyme blend (aminogen, amylase, protease, cellulase, beta-d-galactosidase, lipase).
Allergen Information: Contains milk and soy (lecithin) ingredients.
Notice: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction
Store in a cool, dry place.
Contents sold by weight not volume.
|Serving Size: 1 Rounded Scoop (39 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 40|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||1%|
|Not a significant Source of Dietary Fiber
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4
|Naturally Occurring and Added Amino Acid Profile|
|Essential Amino Acids (EAAs)||Conditionally Essential Amino Acids (CAAs)||Nonessential Amino Acids (NAAs)|
|Lysine||Glutamine & Glutamic Acid|
|Typical amounts per serving|
|~ 15.5 g||~ 9.8 g||~ 6.6 g|
iHerb Customer Reviews
very nice product! If you r cutting, ON HYdrowhey is your choice!!
This is better in the world.