OraHealth, XliMelts for Dry Mouth, Xylitol in Time-Release Adhering Discs, Mild Mint, 60 Discs (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 0.14 lbs (0.06kg)
- Product Code: ORH-00072
- UPC Code: 855933000722
- Package Quantity: 60 Discs
- Dimensions: 1.3 x 3.6 x 2.9 in, 0.12 lbs (0.05kg)
- Relief that Sticks
- Stimulates Saliva
- Coats, Moisturizes and Lubricates
- Makes Sleeping Comfortable
- May Reduce Risk of Cavities
- Freshens Breath
A sweet and mild mint food that relieves occasional dry mouth, day and night
- Discretely sticks to gums in your cheek - no effect on talking or appearance
- Can be used with braces, dentures, or CPAP machines
- 500 mg Xylitol, time-release, may reduce risk of tooth decay
Time Release 500 mg Xylitol
- May reduce the risk of tooth decay
- Stimulates saliva to relieve parched mouth
- Coats and moisturizes the mouth, protecting it from drying out
- Last 1 to 6 hours
- All natural - sweet and mild mint flavor
Adhering disc technology:
- The tan, dimpled side discretely sticks to gums or teeth - no effect on talking or appearance
- Can be used while sleeping or with CPAP machines
- Helps keep your mouth comfortable while you sleep
- Can be used with braces or dentures
Benefits of Xylitol
- May reduce risk of tooth decay: Frequent use of candy with sugar or starches to relieve dry mouth promotes tooth decay. Xylitol does not promote and may reduce the risk of tooth decay.
- Xylitol flavor stimulates saliva flow
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do XyliMelts cause indigestion or diarrhea? If their systems are not used to it, many people find that they have gut discomfort when they ingest more than about 10 grams of xylitol. The time-release of XyliMelts allows use of a small amount of xylitol (less than 5 grams per day), eliminating all risk of discomfort.
What would happen if I inhaled a XyliMelt disc? Whether the disc is in your mouth or throat or lung, the disc will entirely dissolve, so nothing would need to be done but give it time to dissolve.
Use two discs before bed, one on each side of the mouth, in the lower or upper part of each cheek. During the day, use as needed. Swallow as it slowly dissolves. The tan, dimpled side will adhere to teeth or gums.
Place a disc at the gum line between your cheek and gums (upper or lower portion of mouth), with the tan adhesive side against your gums. Use your tongue to push disc to a comfortable spot. Once there, do not move it with your tongue for 30 seconds, as this movement will disrupt adhesion. Swallow as it slowly dissolves.
Before bedtime: Use two (2) discs, placing one on each side of the mouth.
Everyday use: Use at least 3 or 4 more discs during the day and as needed.
Xylitol, vegetable gum, cellulose gum, mild natural peppermint, stearate of calcium/magnesium, and nothing else. Contains no: animal products, fermentable sugar, color, dyes, artificial flavors, or preservatives and no products of nuts, corn, wheat, rice, grain, gluten, soy, egg, fish, shellfish, milk or yeast.
Store in a dry place
Frequent use of candy with sugar or starches to relieve dry mouth promotes tooth decay. Xylitol does not promote and may reduce the risk of tooth decay.
Not recommended for children under age 5 - risk of choking.
Do not use while sleeping where you are likely to pry it loose with your tongue - it might lodge in your throat or lung, causing discomfort until it dissolves.
Do not give xylitol to dogs or other pets.
Carbohydrate exchange for diabetes: Xylitol raises blood glucose half as much per unit weight as typical carbohydrates.
|Serving Size: 2 Discs|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carb||1 g||0%|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, or iron.|