Oregon's Wild Harvest, Artichoke, 90 Non-GMO Veggie Caps
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.54|
- Gluten Free!
- Made with Organic Herb
- Traditional Herbal Bitter
- Herbal Supplement
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth - OTCO
This certified organic Artichoke is in the same botanical family as Milk Thistle. Early research suggests that this famous detoxifying herb may have similar properties and beneficial compounds. Artichokes are a superfood vegetable, ranking among the highest in antioxidant levels.
As an herbal supplement, take two capsules two times daily, or as directed by your health care professional.
100% Non-GMO Vegetarian Capsule: Pullulan (complex carbohydrate)
Product does NOT contain dairy, wheat, peanuts, soy or corn allergens.
Allergen Information: Individuals sensitive to sesquiterpene lactone-containing plants in the Daisy family should use with caution.
Contraindications: Not recommended for individuals diagnosed with inflammation of the gallbladder or bile duct obstruction. Discontinue if unusual symptoms occur or if you experience mild gastrointestinal complaints or mild laxative effects. In extremely rare cases, acute allergic reactions have been observed. Not recommended for use during pregnancy or while nursing, until further research verifies no contraindications. Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur. Do not exceed recommended dose unless under the guidance of a health care professional.
|Serving Size: 2 capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 45|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Organic Artichoke leaf (Cynara scolymus)||600 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established|