Oregon's Wild Harvest, Ashwagandha, 90 Veggie Caps
Buy 4+Save 5%
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Since 1994
- Herbal Supplement
- Helps the Body Adapt to Stress
- USDA Organic
- Made with 100% Non-GMO Ingredients
- Gluten Free
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Did You Know?
Here's the thing about stress. Your body addressing it by either shutting down or heightening key body functions like heart rate, digestion, etc. It's called 'fight or flight'. But under stress, your adrenals become depleted impacting your immune and digestive systems and impacting your sleep patterns. So, you feel tired, yet can't sleep at night. Ashwagandha is an Ayurvedic herb that can help you feel rested, energized and ready to take on the day. It's simply an amazing adaptogen.
Lets get fresh. Inhale the rich, pungent smell of premium Ashwagandha. That's whole, pure root you smell. Grown organically and processed immediately for optimum potency. Here's to your health!
As an herbal supplement, take three capsules daily with food, or as directed by your health care professional. Do not exceed recommended dose.
Organic pullulan vegetarian capsules and nothing else.
Absolutely no dairy, wheat, peanuts, soy, gluten or corn allergens.
Capsules are filled by weight, not by volume.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not take if pregnant or nursing. Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur.
|Serving Size: 3 capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Organic Ashwagandha root (Withania somnifera)||1200 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established|
iHerb Customer Reviews