- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Made with Organic Herb
- Gluten Free!
- Support for the Healthy Female
- Herbal Supplement
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Considered the female "master herb," Dong Quai has been used throughout many Eastern cultures as a long-term tonic. It was introduced in the west by Chinese settlers in 1899.
Oregon's Wild Harvest is proud to offer an extensive selection of certified organic products. This guarantees that the products you buy are grown without harmful pesticides or chemicals and are free of genetically modified organisms (GMOs). Farming organically benefits the health of consumers, workers and the environment we all share.
As an herbal supplement, take three capsules daily with or without food, or as directed by your health care professional.
100% Non-GMO Vegetarian Capsule: Pullulan (complex carbohydrate)
Product does NOT contain dairy, wheat, peanuts, soy or corn allergens.
Contraindications: Individuals taking anti-coagulant medication should consult their health care professional before taking Dong Quai. Not recommended for use during pregnancy or while nursing, until further research verifies no contraindications. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue if unusual symptoms occur. Do not exceed recommended dose unless under the guidance of a health care professional.
|Serving Size: 3 capsules|
|Servings per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Organic Dong Quai root (Angelica sinensis) (Sulfite-free)||1695 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established|