Oregon's Wild Harvest, Fenugreek, 90 Veggie Caps
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.56|
- Since 1994
- Herbal Supplement
- Supports Lactation in Nursing Mothers
- USDA Organic
- Made with 100% Non-GMO Ingredients
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth - OTCO
Did you know?
Nursing moms know what's best, which is why they choose Fenugreek during the first stages of their child's life. Not only does Fenugreek support lactation, but it's also been traditionally used to help maintain digestive and respiratory health. Hey, mom we've got you covered.
Let's get fresh. Open a bottle. What you smell is whole, organic, freshly powdered Fenugreek seed. Grown organically and prepared with love for optimum potency. Here's to your health!
As an herbal supplement, take three capsules daily, or as directed by your health care professional. Do not exceed recommended dose.
Organic pullulan vegetarian capsules and nothing else.
Absolutely NO dairy, wheat, soy, gluten or corn allergens. Do not take if sensitive to peanuts or chickpeas.
Capsules are filled by weight, not by volume.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not take if pregnant. Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur.
|Serving Size: 3 caps|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Organic Fenugreek seed (trigonella foenum-graecum)||1500 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|