Oregon's Wild Harvest, Ginkgo, 90 Non-GMO Veggie Caps
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- 70% Organic Ingredients
- Gluten Free!
- Standardized with 24% Flavone Glycosides and 6% Terpene Lactones
- Support for Mental Clarity
- Herbal Supplement
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
These capsules supply the scientifically validated dosage of extract (60 mg to supply 24% flavone glycosides and 6% terpene lactones). This is supported by the addition of pure organic ginkgo leaf. The whole leaf contains hundreds of compounds and flavonoids related to the flavone glycosides, which have yet to be studied.
As an herbal supplement, take three capsules daily with food.
100% Non-GMO Vegetarian Capsule: Pullulan (complex carbohydrate)
Product does NOT contain dairy, wheat, gluten, peanuts, soy or corn allergens
Contraindications: Individuals taking anticoagulant medication should consult with their health care professional before taking supplements containing Ginkgo. Although rare, some people may experience headaches or mild gastrointestinal discomfort when taking ginkgo. Discontinue use two weeks prior to scheduled surgery or dental procedures, and inform surgeon. Do not take if pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur. Do not exceed recommended dose unless under the guidance of a health care professional.
Allergen Information: Avoid use in individuals with a known allergy or hypersensitivity to Ginkgo or members of the Ginkgoaceae family.
|Serving Size: 3 capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Organic Ginkgo leaf (Ginkgo biloba)||1140 mg||*|
|Ginkgo leaf powdered extract (Ginkgo biloba) standardized to 24% flavone glycosides and 6% terpene lactones||180 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established|