Oregon's Wild Harvest, Marshmallow Root, 90 Non-GMO Veggie Caps
Buy 4+Save 5%
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Made with Organic Herb
- Gluten Free!
- Soothes Gastrointestinal Tract
- Herbal Supplement
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Marshmallow has been used in traditional European medicine for more than 2,000 years, and its therapeutic use dates back to the 9th Century. Its genus name Althaea comes from the Greek word "altho" which means "to cure." This soothing herb has a high mucilage content, making it a useful remedy for minor irritation of the mucous membranes of the gut.
This certified organic Marshmallow root is grown in the rich soil of North America. Farming organically benefits the health of consumers, workers and the environment we all share.
As an herbal supplement, take 2 capsules 3 times daily, or as directed by your health care professional.
100% Non-GMO Vegetarian Capsule: Pullulan (complex carbohydrate)
Product does not contain dairy, wheat, gluten, peanuts soy or corn allergens.
Contraindications: Do not take at the same time as prescription medications, as it may interfere with their absorption. Take product with plenty of water. Not recommended for use during pregnancy or while nursing, until further research verifies no contraindications. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dose unless under the guidance of a health care professional. Discontinue if unusual symptoms occur.
|Serving Size: 2 capsules|
|Servings per Container: 45|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Organic Marshmallow root (Althaea officinalis)||850 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Sometimes at night my a.r. really kicks up. I also like spicy food, so I set myself up a bit with that. This marshmallow really does the trick to calm my stomach. I take it with my Natures Plus DGL capsules, and the two together get me through any mealtime indiscretions. I've also tried the Marshmallow alone for sore throat and it does soothe it. Two caps in warm water. Tastes a little green, like a plant, but not unpleasant or bitter. Plus it's non-gmo and a good price. Love it.