Oregon's Wild Harvest, Marshmallow Root, 90 Non-GMO Veggie Caps
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.55|
- Made with Organic Herb
- Gluten Free!
- Soothes Gastrointestinal Tract
- Herbal Supplement
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Marshmallow has been used in traditional European medicine for more than 2,000 years, and its therapeutic use dates back to the 9th Century. Its genus name Althaea comes from the Greek word "altho" which means "to cure." This soothing herb has a high mucilage content, making it a useful remedy for minor irritation of the mucous membranes of the gut.
This certified organic Marshmallow root is grown in the rich soil of North America. Farming organically benefits the health of consumers, workers and the environment we all share.
As an herbal supplement, take 2 capsules 3 times daily, or as directed by your health care professional.
100% Non-GMO Vegetarian Capsule: Pullulan (complex carbohydrate)
Product does not contain dairy, wheat, gluten, peanuts soy or corn allergens.
Contraindications: Do not take at the same time as prescription medications, as it may interfere with their absorption. Take product with plenty of water. Not recommended for use during pregnancy or while nursing, until further research verifies no contraindications. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dose unless under the guidance of a health care professional. Discontinue if unusual symptoms occur.
|Serving Size: 2 capsules|
|Servings per Container: 45|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Organic Marshmallow root (Althaea officinalis)||850 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established|