Oregon's Wild Harvest, Rhodiola, 60 Non-GMO Veggie Caps
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Gluten Free!
- Promotes Energy & Resistance to Stress
- Herbal Supplement
Rhodiola, also known as Arctic Rose, comes from the Arctic regions of eastern Siberia. Arctic tribes valued this herb as an adaptogen, and used it to increase physical and mental stamina. New scientific studies now support the traditional use of this valued herb. Adaptogens increase resistance and adaptation to stress, helping to build stamina and vitality.
As an herbal supplement, take one capsule daily. It is best taken on a relatively empty stomach, early in the day.
100% Non-GMO Vegetarian Capsule: Pullulan (complex carbohydrate)
Product does NOT contain dairy, wheat, gluten, peanuts, soy or corn allergens.
Capsules are filled by weight, not volume.
Contraindications: Not recommended for individuals that have been diagnosed with bipolar disorder. Not recommended for use during pregnancy or while nursing, until further research verifies no contraindications. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue if unusual symptoms occur. Do not exceed recommended dose unless under the guidance of a health care professional.
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Organic Rhodiola root (Rhodiola rosea)||175 mg||*|
|Rhodiola root extract (Rhodiola rosea) standardized to 3% rosavins and 1% salidroside||175 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established|