Oregon's Wild Harvest, Stress Guard, 90 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)1 Review
0.67 lbs (0.3 kg)
- Product Code: OWH-00436
- UPC Code: 706195004365
- Package Quantity: 90 Veggie Caps
- Dimensions: 2.3 x 2.3 x 4.1 in, 0.4 lbs (0.18 kg)
- Seriously Organic
- Herbal Supplement
- Gluten Free
- Promotes a Healthy Adrenal Responses
- Clinically Proven Dose of L-Theanine
- 90 Non-GMO Vegetarian Capsules
Nestled in the foothills of Oregon's majestic Mount Hood, our independently owned and operated farm is 100% certified organic and Biodynamic. Pursuing these certifications grew out of a passion for naturally healing the body and the earth. This holistic and sustainable approach delivers optimal levels of health for our soil, seeds, plants and you. This philosophy also extends to all our partnerships, ensuring that every ingredient we use comes from the best sources available. And because we responsibly process and package all the herbs right on our farm, we can guarantee that our products are the safest you can buy. The highest standards equal the best results!
Randy Buresh, Owner
- No chemical added during processing
- Clinically proven dose of L-Theanine
- Made by Certified Organic growers and manufacturers
- 90 capsules per bottle
- 3 capsules per serving = 1 month supply
Fatigue · Irritability · Sugar/Salt Cravings · Insomnia
Many people feel the physical effects of stress. Modern lifestyle, exposure to pathogens (germs) and environmental toxins all disturb the body's ability to cope - both physically and emotionally
Thankfully, Stress Guard contains clinically proven ingredients that can support us in three unique ways:
- Organic blend of adaptogen herbs - such as Holy Basil, Ashwagandha and Licorice - all reduce the reaction to stress and restore balance to the interconnected hormonal, immune and nervous systems.
- L-Theanine and Organic Skullcap assist in relaxation and reduce anxious feelings without causing drowsiness.
- B-Vitamins support brain function and energy systems.
Suntheanine. It is the only L-Theanine available that has proven clinical use and safety.
As an herbal supplement, take 3 capsules daily with food.
Capsule material information:
- 100% vegan
- Effective at preserving freshness by having low oxygen permeability
Contraindications: Do not exceed recommended dose unless under the guidance of a health care professional. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur.
People who take more than 100 mg of niacin (Vitamin B3) per day sometimes experience a temporary side-effect that can include facial flushing and itching. If you have a sensitivity to B Vitamins, or experience stomach upset, try taking 1 capsule 3 times daily, or discontinue use if it continues.
|Serving Size: 3 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamin HCl)||375 mcg||25%*|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||425 mcg||25%*|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)||5 mg||25%*|
|Folic Acid||100 mcg||25%*|
|Pantothenic Acid (D-Calcium Pantothenate)||2.5 mg||25%*|
|Organic Holy Basil leaf (Ocimum sanctum)||300 mg||+|
|Organic Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza sp.)||300 mg||+|
|Organic Ashwagandha root (Withania somnifera)||300 mg||+|
|Organic Skullcap tops (Scutellaria lateriflora)||300 mg||+|
|Suntheanine (L-Theanine)||50 mg||+|
|+Daily Value not established.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet