Oregon's Wild Harvest, Valerian, 90 Non-GMO Veggie Caps
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.51|
- Made With Organic Herb
- Gluten Free!
- For Relief of Occasional Sleeplessness
- Herbal Supplement
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
This organically grown premium Valerian root is cultivated in healthy fertile soils. Valerian has been used in Europe for centuries as an effective and gentle sleep aid.
Oregon's Wild Harvest is proud to offer an extensive selection of certified organic products. This guarantees that the products you buy are grown without harmful pesticides or chemicals and are free of genetically modified organisms (GMO's).
As an herbal supplement, take two capsules daily with or without food.
100% Non-GMO Vegetarian Capsule: Pullulan (complex carbohydrate)
Product does not contain dairy, wheat, gluten, peanuts, soy or corn allergens.
Contraindications: Individuals taking prescribed sedatives should consult their health care professional before taking Valerian. Discontinue use two weeks prior to scheduled surgery and inform surgeon.
Warning: Excessive consumption may impair ability to drive or operate heavy machinery. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue if unusual symptoms occur. Do not exceed recommended daily dose unless under the guidance of a health care professional.
|Serving Size: 2 capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 45|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Organic Valerian root (Valeriana officinalis)||900 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established|