- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Stress-Relieving & Enlivening
- Contains Caffeine
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic
- Herbal Supplement
- Certified Organic by Control Union
- Gluten Free
- Individually Wrapped for Freshness
Tulsi - Holy Basil is an herb with healing properties that relieve stress and protect the immune system.
A wonderful combination of three different Tulsi leaves, Rama, Krishna and Vana are married with the enchanting Jasmine herb, Green tea, Ginger, & Chamomile. This soothing blend provides a fragrant natural energy boost with half the caffeine.
Tulsi - A Legacy of Good Health
- Reduces Stress
- Supports the Immune System
- Abundant in Antioxidants
- Builds Stamina
- Powerful Adaptogen
- Aids Digestion
- Anti Aging
- Balances Metabolism
- Balances Energy Levels
- Uplifts Mood
Throughout India Tulsi is acclaimed as "The Queen of Herbs" and is revered as a sacred plant infused with healing power. Traditionally grown in an earthen pot in every family home or garden, Tulsi (also known as Holy Basil) makes a delicious and nourishing herbal 'tea' abundant in a vast array of health benefits. Tulsi's life-enhancing qualities, repeatedly noted in ancient Indian scriptures dating back over 5,000 years, are now here for you to fully enjoy.
Blessings and Namaste!
Pour 8 oz of freshly boiled water over infusion bag in a cup and steep for 5-10 minutes. Add a natural sweetener and milk or dairy substitute if desired. Double the strength when serving iced.
1 Quart of Iced Tulsi: Pour 2 cups of boiling water over 8 infusion bags and steep for 20 minutes. Remove bags, add 2 cups of cold water, and a sweetener if desired. Refrigerate and serve over ice.
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag (makes 8 fl oz)|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Proprietary Organic Blend||1.8 g|
|Organic Tulsi (Holy Basil) Blend|
|Krishna Tulsi (leaf)||†|
|Rama Tulsi (leaf)||†|
|Vana Tulsi (leaf)||†|
|Green Tea (leaf)||†|
|†Daily Value (DV) not established.|