Organic India, Tulsi Tummy Tea, Caffeine-Free, 18 Infusion Bags, 1.14 oz (32.4 g)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- True Wellness
- Certified Organic
- Soothing Digestive Support
- With Certified Organic Healing Herbs & Tulsi-Holy Basil
- USDA Organic
- Herbal Supplement
- Certified Organic by: Control Union
- Individually Wrapped for Freshness
- Gluten Free
Three sacred varieties of Tulsi: Vana, Krishna and Rama, which offer potent restorative powers, are blended with Ginger, Cinnamon and other calming digestive herbs to provide effective digestive support. This delicious and effective blend of healing herbs supports, soothes and settles the stomach and the digestive system.
Tulsi - A Legacy of Good Health
- Reduces Stress
- Supports the Immune System
- Abundant in Antioxidants
- Builds Stamina
- Powerful Adaptogen
- Aids Digestion
- Anti Aging
- Balances Metabolism
- Balances Energy Levels
- Uplifts Mood
Throughout India, Tulsi (also known as Holy Basil) is considered "The Queen of Herbs" and is revered as a sacred plant infused with healing power. Traditionally grown in an earthen pot in every family home or garden, Tulsi's remarkable life-enhancing qualities, noted repeatedly in ancient Indian scriptures dating back 5,000 years, are now here for you to fully enjoy. Namaste!
For Best Results - Pour 8 oz of freshly boiled water over infusion bag in a cup, cover and steep for 10 minutes.
For any stomach upset such as overeating or to enhance digestion, drink slowly to effectively settle your stomach.
Natural mint flavor
To enjoy while pregnant or nursing, consult a physician before use.
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag (makes 8 fl oz)|
|Amount Per Tea Bag||% DV|
|Proprietary Organic Blend||1.8 g|
|Organic Tulsi (Holy Basil) Blend|
|Rama Tulsi (leaf)||†|
|Krishna Tulsi (leaf)||†|
|Vana Tulsi (leaf)||†|
|†Daily Value (DV) not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
This is a tasty tea, and you can get at least 2 brews out of the bag, depending on how strong you like your tea. The only reason I am not giving this 5 stars is because I am drinking it for general immune support, and not tummy issues, so cannot advise on its impact on digestion!