Pure Planet, Hawaiian Spirulina, 500 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Whole Food Nutrition for Optimum Health
- The Superior Blue Green Algae
- Dietary Supplement
- (500 mg)
- Non GMO Product
- Gluten Free
- No Preservative · Additives
- Soy-Free Product
Hawaiian Spirulina is nature's most complete nutrient source. It is one of the richest, whole-food sources of vegetarian protein, chlorophyll, essential amino acids, antioxidants, and vitamins. It also contains an abundant amount of Phycocyanin, a unique, blue-green pigment.
- May support healthy immune function
- Can help increase endurance and stamina
- May reduce cravings and appetite
- Contains high levels of beta carotene, which can inhibit the aging process
Take 6 to 20 capsules daily.
Pure, soy-free, gluten-free, certified kosher, non-GMO, & vegan.
No preservatives, additives, binders, fillers, or flow agents.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 6 Capsules (3 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 83|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||<1 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|Hawaiian Spirulina||3 g||†|
|Not a significant source of saturated fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, sugars or vitamin C.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Values are not established.
Pure Planet Spirulina is a top-quality product. No fillers and a glass bottle with a good seal. I like the chlorophyll, minerals and the immune-boosting phytochemicals. I also use some chlorella and barley grass. This is the biggest pill bottle I've ever had! The cap could be a bit smoother at the edge or perhaps a bottleneck more flush with the cap.
Big bottle, big caps
Posted by nattfisk on Jul 09, 2012
The bottle is big - which is great. The caps are really big - not easy to swallow at all, but they don't taste anything. A big plus for veggie caps, and not caps made of gelatin. If dropped a few in the sink, and they dissolve really easily, which is another plus for my digestion.
Posted by Reviewer2158303 on Jun 12, 2012
Excellent for my energy levels.
Posted by Reviewer1300939 on Mar 04, 2012
At least i think it's working:)
Posted by Reviewer2548904 on Feb 27, 2012
This is my lifesaver, seriously.