- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Whole Food Nutrition for Optimum Health
- Great for Smoothies!
- Dietary Supplement
- Non GMO Product
- Gluten Free
- No Preservatives / Additives
- Soy-Free Product
Hawaiian Spirulina is nature's most complete nutrient source. It is one of the richest, whole-food sources of vegetarian protein, chlorophyll, essential amino acids, anti-oxidants, and vitamins. We have combined it with carob and mint to give it a unique and delicious flavor.
- May Support healthy immune function
- Can help increase endurance and stamina
- May reduce cravings and appetite
- Contains high levels of beta carotene
Mix 2 teaspoons to one tablespoon into 8 oz of water, juice, rice or soy milk and drink once or twice daily.
Pure, soy-free, gluten-free, non-GMO, & vegan.
No preservatives, additives, binders, fillers, or flow agents.
Store in a cool, dry place. Product can be refrigerated after opening.
California Residents: California law holds foods and supplements to a lead limit that is ridiculously low, about 3.5 times lower than the Federal limit allowed in a 12 ounce bottle of water. Per this law, we include - (State of California Prop 65) This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Carob Mint Spirulina meets all federal and international standards for lead.
|Serving Size: 2 tsp (5 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 45|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||2 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|Carob Powder||2125 mg||†|
|Glycine USP||350 mg||†|
|Acerola Vitamin C 17%||350 mg||†|
|Peppermint Leaves||16 mg||†|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Values are not established.