Organix South, TheraNeem Naturals, Triple Neem Ointment, 1 oz (30 g)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- USDA Organic
- Neem Oil and Supercritical Extracts of Neem Leaf and Neem Bark
- With Calendula to Nourish and Condition the Skin and Lips
- Protecting Neem Therape
- With Supercritical Extracts of Neem Leaf, Neem Bark and Calendula
Often referred to as the "Village Pharmacy" in India, Neem is respected by Ayurvedic practitioners for its ability to help soothe and support healthy skin.
Triple Neem Ointment combines the power of organic Neem Oil with Supercritical Extracts of Neem Leaf and Neem Bark for triple the power. With the added protection of Supercritical Calendula Extract and Ylang Ylang Essential Oil, Triple Neem Ointment:
- Protects & Soothes
- Helps Condition Skin and Lips
- Helps Nourish Dry Skin
Apply to desired area as needed.
Sesamum indicum (sesame) oil*, (beeswax)*, azadirachta indica (neem) oil*, pelargonium graveolens (rose geranium) oil, cananga odorata (ylang ylang) oil, calendula officinalis (calendula) supercritical extract*, tocopherol (natural vitamin E), azadirachta indica (neem) leaf supercritical extract*, azadirachta indica (neem) bark supercritical extract*, terminalia arjuna (arjuna) supercritical extract*.
*Certified Organic by EcoCert (as per NPOP)
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. If irritation, redness or discomfort occurs, discontinue use and consult a licensed health care practitioner. Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I love this ointment and I use it usually after a chemical peel or after some facial routine or exfoliation that leaves me my skin a bit irritated. I started using this around my eyes and love the way it moisturizes and gives me powerful antioxidants for my skin. It smells quite strong of geranium essential oil, but this does not bother me.