Orgran, Gluten Free Gravy Mix, All Vegetable Base, 7.2 oz (200 g)
By Orgran8 Reviews
0.59 lbs (0.27 kg)
- Product Code: ORN-02016
- UPC Code: 720516020162
- Package Quantity: 7.2 oz (200 g)
- Dimensions: 1.6 x 4 x 7.2 in, 0.5 lbs (0.23 kg)
- Gluten Free
- Kosher Parve
- GFCF Approved
Ideal for roasts & flavor boost Less than 1g fat per serving
The trusted name since 1953
Orgran Gravy mix is a quality product produced from all vegetable derived ingredients. This flavorful smooth sauce is naturally wheat free and gluten free with no added yeast extracts, cane sugar, dairy or msg.
This product adds traditional great flavor to any roast and is an ideal flavor booster and thickener when added to soups and casseroles.
Organ is a world leader and trusted name in natural gluten free nutrition and foods for well being. You can be safe in the knowledge that no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives have been added to this product.
Orgran: Leading gluten free natural foods. The trusted name in natural nutrition and foods for well being. Gluten free food should not be a compromise alternative but a natural way to fulfilling dietary requirements. Food needs to be pure in ingredients and production and free from potential allergens. It should be of natural composition and have adequate nutritional value to promote and regenerate better health and dietary balance. Orgran is the pioneer producer of natural foods and specifically utilizes wholesome natural alternative grain nutrition to assist with dietary requirements for optimum digestive health and well being.
- In a small pot add 30 g (1.0 oz) of Orgran Gravy Mix to 250 ml (8.4 fl oz) cold water (use more or less for thicker or thinner sauce accordingly).
- Continuously stirring, heat until thickening is achieved.
- Remove from heat and serve hot over food.
Microwave directions: (use only as a guide)
Microwave ovens vary therefore it may be necessary to adjust cooking times to suit your microwave oven.
- In a cup add 30 g (1.0 oz) of Orgran Gravy mix and stir in approximately 40 ml (1.4 fl oz) water.
- In a large microwave safe jug add 210 ml (7.0 fl oz) water (more or less depending on preferred consistency) and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Slowly whisk in the prepared paste, mix well and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Let stand for approximately 2 minutes before serving.
- Ideal poured hot over roasted meat, char-frilled or steamed vegetables.
- Also great for thickening and flavor booster for soups and casseroles
Add vegetable juice collected from your baking dish in place of water for extra flavor.
Alternatively add sliced mushrooms with a sprinkle of ground peppercorns or freshly chopped parsley, thinly diced sauteed onions and a splash of red wine.
Maize starch, salt, vegetable protein extract (corn), onion, natural caramel color emulsifier: Vegetable derived monoglycerides.
Produced in Australia from selected local and imported ingredients
- Gluten free
- Wheat free
- Dairy free
- Egg free
- Yeast free
- Soy free
- Nut free
- Vegan & natural
- Animal derivative free
More than 80 natural products.
The trusted name in more than 50 countries.
|Servings Per Pack: 26|
7.5 g / 0.2 oz
|Per 100 g|
|Energy||103kJ /24 kcal||1376kJ / 326Kcal|
|Protein||0.4 g||5.9 g|
|Carbohydrates||5.7 g||76.6 g|
|Of which sugars||<0.01 g||0.05 g|
|Of which Starch||5.7 g||76.6 g|
|Fat||0.09 g||1.2 g|
|Of which saturates||0 g||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0.1 g|
|Sodium||0.1 g||1.9 g|
|Gluten||0 g||0 g|
|All specified values are averages
|Servings Per Servings: 26|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Sat Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carb||6 g||2%|
|Percentage Daily Values (DV) based on a 2000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews