Osteo Bi-Flex, NutraJoint Drink Mix, with Gelatin, Unflavored, 11 oz (312 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Made with Knox Gelatin
- With 7 Key Nutrients To Help Maintain Healthy Joints & Bones
- Just Mix into Your Favorite Beverage
- Dietary Supplement
Osteo Bi-Flex NutraJoint
The Formula for Flexibility
Provides building blocks for collagen - the chief structural protein in cartilage and bone
Calcium, Vitamin D, Zinc, Vitamin K, and Manganese Support Bone Health
Vitamin C and Copper - Vitamin C is involved in cartilage formation.
An Excellent Source of Calcium and other important nutrients.
- Pour 6 to 8 fluid ounces of your favorite beverage, like orange juice or coffee, into a glass or cup (not recommended for carbonated beverages). Add 1 scoop (enclosed) or Osteo Bi-Flex NutraJoint.
- Stir until dissolved. Prepare one serving at a time just before drinking.
- Take once a day.
No artificial color or flavor, no sugar, no starch, no milk, no lactose, no soy, no gluten, no wheat, no yeast, no fish.
Notice: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or planning any medical procedure, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use product if pull ring under cap is damaged or broken.
This package contains the full net weight indicated. If it does not appear to be full when opened, it is because contents have settled during shipping and handling.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (11 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 28|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||60 mg||100%|
|Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol)||80 IU||20%|
|Vitamin E (as dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate)||6 IU||20%|
|Vitamin K (as Phytonadione)||16 mcg||20%|
|Calcium (as Calcium Phosphate)||380 mg||38%|
|Phosphorus (as Calcium Phosphate)||177 mg||18%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Gluconate)||3 mg||20%|
|Copper (as Copper Gluconate)||0.4 mg||20%|
|Manganese (as Manganese Sulfate)||0.4 mg||20%|
|Gelatin (from Hydrolyzed Collagen)||10 g||***|
|**Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
***Daily Value not established.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I have been using this product for at least 20 years. I am now 52, and have no problems. I started using this because 20 years ago, I started to have a hip pain that would wake me up at night. I am very happy that this is a natural substance that has what I need and is easily dissolved in my coffee each morning.