Osteo Bi-Flex, NutraJoint Drink Mix, with Glucosamine, Unflavored, 13.86 oz (392 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Made With Knox Gelatin
- Joint & Immune Support Formula
- Gelatin, Calcium & Vitamin D3
- Maximum Strength Formula
- Just Mix Into Your Favorite Beverage
- 2,000 IU of Vitamin D3
- 28 Servings Per Container
- Dietary Supplement
The Formula for Flexibility
Glucosamine: A key ingredients that helps promote healthy cartilage.
Gelatin: Supports joint comfort and mobility by providing the raw materials that help support collagen - a chief structural protein in cartilage and bone.
Vitamin D3: Essential for calcium absorption, helps to maintain strong bones and calcium blood levels. Helps support immune function.
Calcium: As essential mineral that provides the raw materials for strong, healthy bones.
An excellent source of Vitamin E and other important nutrients.
- Pour 6 to 8 fl. oz. of your favorite beverage, like orange juice or fruit juice, into a glass or cup (not recommended for carbonated beverages). Add 1 scoop (enclosed) Osteo Bi-Flex NutraJoint with Glucosamine, Vitamin D3, Gelatin and Calcium.
- Stir until dissolved. Prepare one serving at a time just before drinking.
- Take once a day.
Contains shellfish (crab, shrimp, lobster, crayfish) ingredients.
No artificial color, flavor, or sweetener, no sugar, no milk, no lactose, no soy, no gluten, no wheat, no yeast.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, including blood thinners, planning any medical or surgical procedure or have a medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use product if pull ring under cap is damaged or broken.
This package contains the full net weight indicated. If it does not appear to be full when opened, it is because contents have settled during shipping and handling.
Individual results may vary.
Notice: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (14 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 28|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||60 mg||100%|
|Vitamin D (as D3 Cholecalciferol)||2,000 IU||500%|
|Vitamin E (as dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate)||6 IU||20%|
|Calcium (as Tricalcium Phosphate)||260 mg||26%|
|Phosphorus (as Tricalcium Phosphate)||120 mg||12%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Gluconate)||3 mg||22%|
|Copper (as Copper Gluconate)||0.4 mg||20%|
|Manganese (as Manganese Sulfate)||0.4 mg||20%|
|Gelatin (from Hydrolyzed Collagen)||11 g||***|
|Glucosamine Hydrochloride||1,628 mg (1.62 g)||***|
|**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
***Daily Value not established.