- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 100% Pure African Shea Butter Pure and Unrefined
- Nature's Own Miracle Moisturizer
- Naturally Rich in Moisture and Loaded with Antioxidants
Our Shea Butter Lip Balm will melt on your lips. 30% of this formula is unrefined shea butter – the highest amount in the market! Most others have 1 or 2%.
Our luxurious lip balm does more than taste good, it provides natural healing with healthy fatty acids and antioxidant vitamins A, E & F, that provides moisture to keep lips soft and supple.
This smooth formula is never drying or sticky. Cracked lips do not stand a chance.
Butyrospermum parkii fruit (pure unrefined shea butter), helianthus Annuus (sunflower) seed oil, vitis vinifera (grapeseed) oil, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, vanilla flavor, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, tocopherol (vitamin E), rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) extract, calendula officinalis (calendula) flower extract.
This lip balm is great. It doesn't smell like orange cream, just shea butter to me, but other than that I like it a lot. It has a "bumpy" surface that kind of massages your lips when you put it on- great!
not much orange smell, doesn't taste like orange either but not really bought for food so very nice lip balm in general. easy to put on, not like some lip products I bought before they are hard as rock in winter here. the trick is you turn the top part of the tube not the bottom, taking me 30 mins to find out how to get the thing out.
nice, but the smell is not my favourite
Posted by Reviewer2402627 on Jul 28, 2012
i like the vanilla better and peppermint the best from the same brand. soft and longlasting on lips
Melts too quickly
Posted by Reviewer2037861 on Dec 10, 2011
Pleasant smell, but melts too quickly on the lips, feels oily. It seems to me, if it was more solid, it would be more moisturizing.
Posted by Reviewer1109100 on Nov 04, 2011
Protects my lips well, but i need more moisturizing.. It smells really good
Posted by Reviewer3352217 on Oct 29, 2011
Does it's work as expected