Out of Africa, Pure Shea Butter, with Vitamin E, Lavender, 2 oz (56 g)2 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
0.24 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Product Code: OOA-10777
- UPC Code: 833966107779
- Package Quantity: 2 oz (56 g)
- Dimensions: 1.1 x 2.8 x 6.3 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- Airport Approved
- 100% Pure Shea Butter- Pure and Unrefined
- For Extreme Hydration
- Helps Reduce and Prevent Stretch Marks
- Shea Butter Handmade in West Africa
Ideal for Dry or Cracked Skin
- Fine Lines
- Smoothes and Tones Skin
Our shea butter absorbs easily, moisturizes and nourishes your skin naturally with no greasy residue.
It is pure and unrefined to retain all the natural healing and moisturizing properties.
- Recommended for prevention or reduction of stretch marks
- Helps reduce signs of aging, wrinkles and scars
- Excellent for many skin conditions, including psoriasis and eczema
- Softens skin and helps restore its natural elasticity
- Great for all skin types
To Use: Soften by rubbing between the palm of your hands for a few seconds before applying. Gently massage into dry area or anywhere added moisture is needed. Use often for best results.
Butyrospermum parkii (pure unrefined shea butter), lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, tocopherol (vitamin E)
Pure and unrefined shea butter may harden in cooler temperatures. This is natural!