- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Airport Approved
- 100% Pure
- Shea Butter
- Pure and Unrefined
- For Extreme Hydration
- Ideal for Dry or Cracked Skin
- Fine Lines
- Smooths and Tones Skin
- Helps Reduce and Prevent Stretch Marks
Our shea butter absorbs easily, moisturizes and nourishes your skin naturally with no greasy residue.
It is pure and unrefined to retain all the natural healing and moisturizing properties.
- Recommended for prevention or reduction of stretch marks
- Helps reduce signs of aging, wrinkles and scars
- Excellent for many skin conditions including psoriasis and eczema
- Softens skin and helps restore its natural elasticity
- Great for all skin types
Soften by rubbing between the palm of your hands for a few seconds before applying. Gently massage into dry area or anywhere added moisture is needed. Use often for best results.
Butyrospemum parkii (pure unrefined shea butter), vanilla planifolia bean oil, tocopherol (vitamin E)
Shea butter handmade in West Africa.
Pure unrefined Shea butter may harden in cooler temperatures. This is natural!
Nice smell, nice texture, amazing glow! My kid tossed it into the trash before I saw any results, but seemed amazing :-)
Excellent moisturiser used on its own on dry skin, but better in combination with other essential oils for ease of application. Smells slightly smoky on its own. Will be buying it again!
Good smelling, but nothing else
Posted by 5628859795678423817 on Dec 07, 2016
It doesn't hydratate
Posted by 5693869105148588193 on Dec 01, 2016
An amazing cream. Exactly as advertised
Posted by 4900554966532285090 on Nov 21, 2016
Does what it promises. This is good for dry hands and lips. Next time I will buy the unscented one though, but the smell is not bad.
nice and natural smell
Posted by 5662624996368318890 on Sep 01, 2016
Good product! Apply on my kids damp bodies then tapped dry. So nourishing and easy to blend. My kids loves the scent very much.