Out of Africa, Pure Shea Butter Hand Cream, Lemon Verbena, 2.5 oz (74 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- 20% Shea Butter - Natural and Unrefined
- Your Skin Will Thank You!
- Pure Shea Butter
- Airport Approved
- It's All Natural
- Hand-Harvested Shea Butter
Discover the amazing benefits of unrefined shea butter! Our hand creams are made with 20% pure shea butter:
- Rich in antioxidant vitamins A, E, & F with natural anti-aging properties
- Repair and Protect
- Nourishes, softens, and smoothes
- Intense moisture helps heal dry and damaged skin
For Best Results
Apply a small amount of cream to hands with a light massage several times a day.
A little bit goes a long way and quickly absorbs.
Aqua (water), butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl glucoside, sucrose distearate, panthenol (pro-vitamin B5), lippia citriodora (lemon verbena) leaf oil, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, tocopherol (vitamin E), xanthan gum, potassium sorbate, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol
Beautiful product. Really good for my atopic excema. The scent is intense, vivid, yet soft. My recommendations.
Out of Africa, Pure Shea Butter Hand Cream, Lemon Verbena
Posted by 5413456996689766595 on May 23, 2016
Posted by 5433023410743343225 on Apr 11, 2016
I am looking to substitute my L'occitane karite (shea butter) addiction with a cheaper one. Since this product has 20% shea butter I was hoping this could be it. The smell is beautiful and this is one of my favourites!
Posted by 5474592830367727436 on Jan 12, 2016
Love the smell and the texture. Lovely cream that's a little less intensive than what I first thought.
Posted by 4625938368500653118 on Oct 24, 2015
I'm quite happy with this product, I've ordered another two. I like the smell and it doesn't leave a greasy residue.