- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Freshen Your Home
- Relax Your Senses
Revitalized your mind and refresh your favorite scented oil. Liven up any space in a flame-free and environmental friendly way. Perfect for the home, office, auto, and dorm rooms. Fragrance last up to 2-3 weeks.
- Gently remove cork, insert reeds into bottle and flip them once.
- Reeds will begin to disburse fragrance into the room.
- Flips reeds occasionally to refresh the scent.
Keep out of reach from children and pets. Handle with care. Do not ingest. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Call a physician or poison control center immediately. If contact with eyes, flush eyes with water for 15 minutes. Seek medical help if necessary. Keep away from heat and flame. Avoid contact of oil with fire, wooden surfaces and delicate fabrics. Spills should be wiped off immediately.
Lavender, eucalyptus leaf, geranium, sage, pine needle, diluent.
From Russian Federation Thanks, nice product! Pleasant scent of lavender, more than 30 days.
Very light and nice scent which is spread around the room in the amount which is not disturbing but enough to feel and enjoy it. And for that you do not need to burn sticks or do any other sophisticated things. Sure it's not bad odours' absorber and cannot overcome it - but as fragrance diffuser - perfect!
Posted by Reviewer2661026 on Dec 16, 2012
A very mild scent.
One of my favorites
Posted by 4673366761016816103 on Nov 25, 2012
I love the smell of lavender and grow my own. This smells so good and relaxing.
Posted by Santita on Apr 17, 2012
The original form, fresh and pleasant odor. In room 12 meters - a light lavender scent lasts for more than two months.
Another good idea for the present
Posted by Reviewer1474253 on Feb 17, 2012
Nice tender smell, not to obsessive. Looks nice and is good idea for a small present.
Posted by Reviewer1095723 on Nov 20, 2011
This is a great scent for the bedroom. It fills up a smallish room, and I've had the scent for about 2 weeks. If you want to flip the reeds, you'll have to do it one at a time because of the bulbs at the end of the reeds. Awkward, so I haven't flipped them yet.