Out of Africa, Shea Butter Body Wash, Vanilla, 9 fl oz (270 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.64|
- Extra Creamy
- 100% Pure - Shea Butter Natural and Unrefined
- Cruelty Free
Pure & Unrefined Shea Butter with Essential Oil
- Helps maintain moisture without stripping your body's natural oils
- Naturally rich in antioxidants & vitamins A, E, and F, that help restore and maintain skin elasticity and tone.
- Helps revitalize and soften skin.
For best results: Apply small amount to wet body sponge or washcloth. Work into lather, wash & rinse.
Water (aqua) butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), sodium cocoyl glutamate, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, cocamidopropyl betaine, vanilla planifolia (vanilla) oil, decyl glucoside, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, disodium cocoyl glutamate, glycol distearate, xanthan gum, tocopherol (natural vitamin E), phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, citric acid (Ph Adjuster).
- Mineral Oil
Smells lovely, but nothing miraculous. Won´t buy it again. *** Huele de maravilla, pero no es nada especial. No lo voy a comprar más.
I used gobs of this to go through it as quickly as possible as I hated the smell and was going to throw it out but it wasn't cheap. Nothing of it reminded me of vanilla, more like cough syrup. Soap itself was nothing special, didn't notice any moisturizing effects or anything. Definitely won't buy again.
great smell of vanilla
Posted by 5743698652977275341 on Oct 03, 2016
The soap is not something special, but the smell of vanilla just great! All the shower and I (briefly) smell of vanilla. Because medium-small size of a box suitable for traveling
good, but too sticky
Posted by 5689566253477061475 on Aug 18, 2016
nice smell though
Posted by 5532766267971536678 on Jun 09, 2016
I love this body wash. It smells really really nice, and it doesn't dry my skin like many others. It doesn't really lather that much so I just pour it on my palm instead of using washcloth like suggested.
Posted by 4773909316383280815 on Jan 02, 2016
creamyy , doesn't dry out my skin and smells amazinggggg