Out of Africa, Shea Butter Hand Wash, Lavender, 8 oz (230 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.60|
- Parabens Free
- Sulfates Free
- Cruelty Free
- Gentle & Extra Creamy with Essential Oil
- 100% Pure – Shea Butter Natural and Unrefined
Hand Wash made with Pure Unrefined Shea Butter gentle and creamy, to keep your hands soft and silky.
Lavender - Calming and soothing, helps relieve stress. Essential oils from the sunny fields of Provence.
- Enriched with Pure and Unrefined Shea Butter.
- Naturally rich in vitamins and antioxidants A, E and F
- Revitalizes, softens and maintains skin moisture
- Made with pure essential oil
Great for kitchens and bathrooms!
Excellent for moms, gardeners and frequent hand-washers
Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), aqua (water), sodium C14-15 olefin sulfonate, cocamindopropyl betaine, cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, glycerin, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycol stearate, guar hydroxypropyl trimonium chloride, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexyglycerin.
I love this product! Too bad it took too long for them to finally have it back in stock. I am happy it is back in stock, it smells awesome! It is very gentle on my hands and cleans well. It is a favorite in our home and all my guests love it too!
Posted by 4755972353825217403 on Dec 17, 2016
Purchased as a gift for someone who loves lavender. I already use the lemon verbena product myself and it is a very effective moisturizer.
Posted by 5228203886868083145 on Sep 21, 2016
Love the soap but...
Posted by 5415332434847936563 on Apr 30, 2016
This product would have got 5 stars from me if the pump bottle were better. I love the soap but the bottle really needs improving ! When I press down on the pump, the soap comes out only after I take my hand away. Some soap escapes through the top of the pump and makes the bottle all messy.
Nice lavender smell and gentle
Posted by 5109487438814670079 on Jul 04, 2015
I find this hand wash quite gentle, not dry but if it can be a little more moisture then I would give it 5 stars. It's a little bit touch to pump out soap though.