Out of Africa, Pure Shea Butter Soap, Green Clay, 4 oz (120 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.57|
- 100% Pure - Shea Butter Pure and Unrefined
- A Revelation in Hydration for All Skin Types
- Shea Butter Hand Made in West Africa
- No Animal Testing
- Pure Vegetable
- No Artificial Colors
All Shea Butters Bar Soaps are not created equal. Most others contain 1 or 2 percent shea butter.
Butyrospermum parkii (pure unrefined shea butter), montmorillonite (natural green clay), elaeis guineensis (palm) oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, vegetable glycerin, sea salt, aqua (purified water).
First time I have tried this soap. Scent is nice, lather is great, lasted me a few weeks..I have used many, many soaps and always felt either itchy or landed up with dry patches, not with this soap. Cannot believe how soft my skin is and how well it cleans. Already bought more and some different scents. Would recommend this to anyone.
Posted by 4660938632304374517 on Feb 16, 2016
The nubian heritage smells better and seems way less drying.
Posted by 5378321367467416507 on Jun 19, 2015
Posted by 5155022226095548842 on May 29, 2015
I have used this soap in my face. I have eczema prone skin and am really sensitive, so I really wasn't sure whether I could use it on my face, but it is working out great. I love the squeeky clean feeling I get from using soap in stead of cream cleansers.
Posted by 5676950459210226523 on Apr 15, 2015
First time I have bought this, but the ingredients are so pure that I can't wait to test it for myself.