Out of Africa, Pure Shea Butter with Vitamin E, For Extreme Hydration, Unscented, 2 oz (56 g)15 Reviews
0.24 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Product Code: OOA-10999
- UPC Code: 833966109995
- Package Quantity: 2 oz (56 g)
- Dimensions: 1.1 x 2.8 x 6.3 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
- Airport Approved
- Unrefined Body Care - 100% Pure Shea Butter
- Shea Butte Handmade in West Africa
- Smoothes and Tones Skin
- Helps Reduce and Prevent Stretch Marks
Ideal for Dry and Cracked Skin
- Fine lines
Our shea butter absorbs easily, moisturizes and nourishes your skin naturally with no greasy residue.
It is pure and unrefined to retain all the natural healing and moisturizing properties.
- Recommended for prevention or reduction of stretch marks
- Helps reduce the signs of aging, wrinkles and scars
- Excellent for many skin conditions, including psoriasis and eczema
- Softens skin and helps restore its natural elasticity
- Great for all skin types
Soften by rubbing between the palm of your hands for a few seconds before applying. Gently massage into dry area or anywhere added moisture is needed. Use often for best results.
Pure refined Shea butter may harden in cooler temperatures. This is natural!
Butyrospermum parkii (pure unrefined shea butter), tocopherol (vitamin E).
iHerb Customer Reviews
Wonder Butter or Youth Butter........ Thats what they should call this shea butter! I feel fortunate to have found this super rich hydrating butter. I use it all over my parched skin and in a couple of days my skin changed to a beautiful glowing hydrated look and feel. I was shocked to see a product this rich soak into my skin completely and leaves no greesy residue. My husband even noticed and commented and says my hands are kissable, oh and then I caught my husband stealing my shea and putting it on his face after he shaves. I guess I better find a larger size because this is my familys new YOUTH BUTTER! Thanks
Very effective, this is pure shea butter so I'm not surprised. As it is pure it has a light odor that is not really pleasant (yes it is unscented but it smells shea) but it is not that bad and I got used to it very fast. A good basic !