Out of Africa, Pure Shea Butter, Body Lotion, African Wild Citrus, 9 fl oz (270 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 12-Hour Hydration
- 100% Pure and Unrefined African Shea Butter
- Without Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates and Mineral Oil
- Cruelty Free
Pure & Unrefined Shea Butter
Super Creamy - Absorbs easily
- Naturally rich in antioxidants & vitamins A, E, and F.
- Revitalizes, softens and maintains skin moisture.
- Rich in essential fatty acids help restore and maintain skin elasticity and tone.
Massage into skin twice daily, for healthy, glowing and youthful looking skin.
Water (aqua), unrefined shea butter, glycerine, cetearyl alcohol, caprylic/capric triglyceride, glyceryl stearate, stearic acid, sodium lauryl glutamate, citrus sinensis (orange) oil, panthenol (pro-vitamin B5) tocopherol (vitamin E), aloe barbadensis leaf extract, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, dimethicone, potassium sorbate, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol
Feels very good on the skin. The smell was a tiny bit strange first, but you really get to like it. My only remorse is that they put in a very small amount ( towards the end of the ingredients list ) of synthetics, silicone oil ( DIMETHICONE ), and I just can't get the point... it's not needed in the cream at all, so why, oh W H Y ????? It's slightly harmful, but I don't think this amount is too bad - in bigger concentration it makes the skin age faster as it doesn't let it breathe properly. Source: Dr. med. Ernst W. Henrich - Dr. rer. Nat. Thomas Baumann: The Evaluation of Cosmetic Agents by their INCI-List Names And another sad thing: For this product they use the most dangerous type of PET bottle: PET 1. Made of "pure" castor oil, can leak if exposed to heat ( just sun ) or it leaks dissolvents anyway after a while, even water can trigger it... My suggestion is TO REPLACE THE BOTTLE. Why ruin such a fantastic product with the small details?!
Posted by 4875340523715792954 on Mar 10, 2014
Love everything about it, it absorbs quickly, smells great, the skin is perfectly moisturesed.
really like it!
Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Mar 08, 2014
Posted by Marjake on Mar 03, 2014
Smell is very good and it moisturizes.
Out of Africa, Pure Shea Butter, Body Lotion, African Wild Citrus, 9 fl oz (270 ml) (Discontinued Item) (OOA-01098)
Posted by 5460046228354754020 on Feb 21, 2014
еще не пробовала