Out of Africa, Pure Shea Butter Body Lotion, Unscented, 9 fl oz (270 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 12-Hour Hydration
- 100% African Shea Butter
- Pure and Unrefined
- Super Creamy
- Absorbs Easily
- Naturally Rich in Antioxidants & Vitamins A, E, and F
- Revitalizes, Softens and Maintains Skin Moisture
- Rich in Essential Fatty Acids Help Restore and Maintain Skin Elasticity and Tone
- Cruelty Free
For Best Results:
Massage into skin twice daily, for healthy, glowing and youthful looking skin.
Water (aqua), unrefined shea butter, glycerine, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, stearic acid, sodium lauryl glutamate, panthenol (pro-vitamin B5), tocopherol (vitamin E), aloe barbadensis leaf extract, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, dimethicone, potassium sorbate, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol
- Mineral oil
This is supposed to be an unscented body lotion, but to me it smells like licorice. I like the smell of licorice, but I bought this body lotion because it was supposed to be unscented. So if you really want an unscented body lotion - don't buy this. If you like the smell of licorice - buy this. :)
Even though it's quite thick, it stil absorbs faster than any other cream I have! I can get dressed right after applying this, which is really nice. Seems to moisture pretty well too.
Posted by Reviewer2915199 on May 23, 2015
This is good and rivh cream for hole body. My ski on softly.
Posted by 5650395740733289552 on May 06, 2015
will reorder it again!!!
Posted by Reviewer2366716 on Apr 23, 2015
My nephew has been using it and he recommend it for dry skin.
Posted by 4879800376421757474 on Apr 21, 2015