Out of Africa, Pure Shea Butter, Hand Cream, Olive with Aloe, 1 oz (29.6 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
- Your Skin Will Thank You!
- 20% Shea Butter • Pure and Unrefined
- Airport Approved
- It’s All Natural
- Repair and Protect
- Repair and Protect
- Nourishes, softens, and smooths
- Pure Hydration to help heal dry and damaged skin
Discover the amazing benefits of pure unrefined Shea butter! Our hand creams are made with 20% pure Shea butter and are naturally rich in antioxidant Vitamins A, E, and F. This silky smooth cream nourishes, helps regenerate & protects dry skin. A little bit goes a long way and quickly absorbs leaving no greasy residue.
Apply a small amount of cream to hands with a light massage several times a day.
Water (aqua), butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), glycerine, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl glucoside, sucrose distearate, panthenol (pro-vitamin B5), olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, tocopherol, acacia decurrens dealbata flower extract, cananga odorata (ylang ylang) flower extract, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit extract, citrust sinensis (orange) peel oil, benzaldehyde, anisic aldehyde, dimethyl heptenal, jasminum sambac (jasmine) flower oil, phenethyl alcohol, styrallyl acetate, menthol, methyl benzoate, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol.