Out of Africa, Pure Shea Butter with Vitamin E, Grapefruit, 5 oz (142 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.70|
- 100% Pure Shea Butter Pure and Unrefined
- For Extreme Hydration
- Ideal for Dry or Cracked Skin, Wrinkles, Psoriasis, Eczema, Fine Lines, Scars
- Smoothes and Tones Skin
- Helps Reduce and Prevent Stretch Marks
Our shea butter absorbs easily, moisturizes and nourishes your skin naturally with no greasy residue.
It is pure and unrefined to retain all the natural healing and moisturizing properties.
- Ideal for all skin types
- Recommended for prevention or reduction of stretch marks
- Helps reduce signs of aging, wrinkles and scars.
- Excellent for many skin conditions, including psoriasis and eczema
- Softens skin and helps restore its natural elasticity
Pure unrefined shea butter hardens in cool temperatures and softens in warm temperatures. This is natural!
Shea butter made by hand in West Africa.
Soften by rubbing between the palm of your hands for a few seconds before applying. Gently massage into dry area or anywhere added moisture is needed. Use often for best results.
Butyrospermum parkii (pure unrefined shea butter), citrus grandis (grapefruit) oil, tocopherol (vitamin E).
I don't normally write reviews but I thought I should for this one. I absolutely loved this stuff from the moment I opened the box. The smell and the texture are both amazing and keep cheering me up every time I use it!
This product smells very nice, but I didn't feel any positive effect on my skin. Yes, it's a solid, but it's normal and it doesn't bother me at all - it is how a natural shea butter should look like. But - no visible resuls after using it. I'm going back to the coconut oil and lard - I put them overnight (I rotate them)and my skin looks quite well in the morning. Nutiva's coconut oil is great for the purpose.
Posted by Reviewer2222423 on Jun 02, 2016
It took me a while to find a product that doesn't contain a lot of additives. This is it. Just added vit e and grapefruit. There is a nutty smell of the shea butter and that is just the way it is. The grapefruit adds a nice scent to it. Apart from that the best thing you can rub on any dry areas. It does wonders for my hands . I sometimes use it as a night cream.
Good for Feet
Posted by Reviewer2053243 on Apr 02, 2015
I used this on my feet and it made my heels soft. I found it necessary to use everyday to keep my feet nice. If I missed a day, it was as if I'd never used it.
Posted by 4628076293692298378 on Mar 20, 2015
Great product, will buy again.. It takes a little bit time to be liquid on the skin, regardless skin is not too oily after using and has this nice natural shine.
Posted by Reviewer1476789 on Jun 03, 2014
best hand cream ever and only 3 natural ingredients! Love this product.