Out of Africa, Pure Shea Butter, with Vitamin E, Unscented, 5 oz (142 g)44 Reviews
0.53 lbs (0.24 kg)
- Product Code: OOA-00136
- UPC Code: 856044001363
- Package Quantity: 5 oz (142 g)
- Dimensions: 6.8 x 3.4 x 1.7 in, 0.45 lbs (0.2 kg)
- 100% Pure
- Shea Butter
- Pure and Unrefined
- For Extreme Hydration
- Ideal for Dry or Cracked Skin
- Wrinkles · Psoriasis · Eczema
- Fine Lines · Scars
- Smoothes and Tones Skin
- Helps Reduce and Prevent Stretch Marks
Our shea butter absorbs easily, moisturizes and nourishes your skin naturally with no greasy residue.
It is pure and unrefined to retain all the natural healing and moisturizing properties.
- Ideal for all skin types
- Recommended for prevention or reduction of stretch marks
- Helps reduce signs of aging, wrinkles and scars
- Excellent for many skin conditions, including psoriasis and eczema
- Softens skin and helps restore its natural elasticity
Shea butter is made by hand in West Africa.
To Use: Soften by rubbing between the palm of your hands for a few seconds before applying. Gently massage into dry area or anywhere added moisture is needed. Use often for best results.
Butyrospermum parkii (pure unrefined shea butter), tocopherol (vitamin E)
Pure unrefined Shea Butter hardens in cool temperatures and softens in warm temperatures. This is natural!
iHerb Customer Reviews
More helpful with dry heels than many other feet creams on the market. Visible results and relief after just a few days of use - a small amount twice a day after showering was enough to improve very dry, cracked skin on heels that was not responding to any other product. Great for hands as a night cream. This butter is very thick so it may be necessary to thin it a little with a lotion for better absorption on the hands. In case of very sensitive skin, it is too rich for areas such as face, neck and chest - it tends to clog pores and cause breakouts.