Out of Africa, Shea Body Oil with Vitamin E, Unscented, 9 fl oz (266 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Your Skin Will Thank You!
- 100% Pure - Shea Butter Pure and Unrefined
- Helps Reduce Stretch Marks, Smoothes, Softens, & Tones Skin
- Fast Absorbing
- Natural Raw Shea Butter
- Contains Natural Antioxidants A, E, & F
- All Natural
- Dry, Sensitive and Cracked Skin
- Fine Lines
Loaded with healthy fatty acids and antioxidants A, E & F, Out of Africa’s 100% Shea Butter acts to help provide deep hydration and soften the skin. Shea Butter helps to reduce the appearance of Stretch Marks, Fine Lines, Cracked Skin, Psoriasis, Eczema, Scars and many other ailments of the skin.
The use of Shea butter has the ability to hydrate dry and sensitive skin. It helps provide elasticity in keeping the skin supple and healthy. It’s a perfect anti-inflammatory that will quickly help return the natural luster of your skin. The vitamins and nutrients in Shea Butter are essential for healthy skin and a small amount will go a long way.
For Best Results and Benefits: Place bottle in warm/hot water of shower or bath, shake well and massage a few drops over damp skin. Your skin will instantly thank you as it feels refreshed with this fast absorbing and deep moisturizing treatment. Perfect for face and body and as a healthy massage oil.
Butyrospermum parkii (pure unrefined shea butter), persea gratissima (avocado) oil, olea europaea (olive) oil, prunus gratissima (sweet almond) oil, tocopherol (vitamin E), and nothing else!
Due to the chemistry of Shea Butter, Shea granules may form in cool/cold temperatures and melt in warmer temperatures. It does not affect the quality of the product; In Fact. It’s a Sign of Pure and Unrefined Shea Butter!
iHerb Customer Reviews
I put it on my face as a base for my extremely dry skin before I put on my other moisturizing cream.
I believe this is an improved version of the "Skin Savers" line from Out of Africa. The previous version had shea particles swimming around and had to rub hands together to liquify. This is just the nature of shea and I dealt with it. However, this product seems permanently mixed so makes the experience more effortless. The blend of oils is good for the skin.