- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- 100% Pure Shea Butter - Natural and Unrefined
- Smoothes, Softens & Tones
- For Beautiful Skin
- Hand Harvested Shea Butter
- Fast Absorbing
- Non Greasy
- Your Skin Will Thank You!
- Dry & Sensitive Skin
- Stretch Marks
Discover the amazing benefits of naturally hand-harvested Pure Unrefined Shea Butter!
- Rich in antioxidant vitamins A, E, & F with natural anti-aging properties
- Ideal for all skin types, including sensitive skin
- Absorbs easily
- Nourish and protect with intense moisture
- Helps avoid stretch marks before, during and after pregnancy
It's All Natural!
For Best Results and Benefits: Place bottle in warm/hot water of shower or bath, shake well and massage a few drops over damp skin.
Butyrospermum parkii (pure unrefined shea butter), persea gratissima (avocado) oil, olea europaea (olive) oil, prunus gratissima (sweet almond) oil, calendula officinalis (calendula) oil, tocopherol (vitamin E), vanilla planifolia (vanilla) bean oil and nothing else!
Shea granules may form in cooler temperatures and melts in warm temperatures.
This is very oily, be prepared for that. I like this oily texture in the autumn/winter season, in the summer I prefer more lighter oils or lotions. You cannot put this on and then go to work, it is too greasy. Better to take a shower in the evening, rub in the oil and put a pyjamas on. Then in the morning your skin will be soft and smooth. I love this oil. The smell is not pure vanilla when appiled, it is also some kind of warm sensual smell. Recommended.
I use this on my hands instead of hand cream, and occasionally all over body after shower or bath. It absorbs quickly, does not leave a greasy feeling and smells amazing! I craft and cook a lot so my hands are in and out of water frequently - this helps against dry fingers and cuticles wonderfully. Definitely recommended!
Very good quality
Posted by 5689566253477061475 on Aug 18, 2016
A smell is a little too strong for me, but if you looking for vanilla smell - this is it !
Posted by 5532766267971536678 on Jun 09, 2016
I love the sweet vanilla smell. I use it just after shower; it gets absorbed well and not greasy at all. I use it for my hair too. Mix this with cocoa butter and you'll smell like chocolate cake :D
Posted by 5196876604927942576 on Apr 01, 2016
This smells so nice. I love oils. I havent really noticed an improvement in the texture of my skin but it does feel slightly softer I think especially if I use it after I exfoliate in the bath. Either way, it is nourishing and smells great! I'd probably buy it again for an all over body oil.
Posted by 5156677263740661451 on Jan 13, 2016
Repito y repito la compra. Me deja la piel estupenda. La uso sobre piel mojada tras la ducha. Y me olvido de mis problemas de dermatitis. Y el olor cítrico me apasiona! Un producto de 10!