- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- 100% Pure - Shea Butter - Natural and Unrefined
- Smoothes, Softens & Tones
- For Beautiful Skin
- Hand Harvested Shea Butter
- Your Skin Will Thank You!
- Dry & Sensitive Skin
- Stretch Marks
Discover the amazing benefits of naturally hand-harvested Pure Unrefined Shea Butter!
- Rich in antioxidant vitamins A, E, & F with natural anti-aging properties
- Ideal for all skin types, including sensitive skin
- Absorbs easily
- Nourish and protect with intense moisture
- Helps avoid stretchmarks before, during and after pregnancy
Fast sbsorbing • Non-greasy
It's All Natural!
For Best Results and Benefits: Place bottle in warm/hot water of shower or bath, shake well and massage a few drops over damp skin.
Butyrospermum parkii (pure unrefined shea butter), persea gratissima (avocado) oil, olea europaea (olive) oil, prunus gratissima (sweet almond) oil, calendula officinalis (calendula) oil, tocopherol (vitamin E), citrus medica limonium (lemon) peel oil, citrus aurantifolia (lime) oil and nothing else!
Shea granules may form in cooler temperatures and melts in warm temperatures.
Posted by vafa33 on Jan 25, 2015
ПАХНЕТ КАК АППЕТИТНЫЙ "МОНПАНСЬЕ" ДЛЯ ТЕЛО ,ДЛЯ ВОЛОС.ПРОСТО СУПЕР!
Posted by Reviewer1064701 on Oct 21, 2014
like very much...I am older and dry skin...will reorder
Out of Africa, Shea Body Oil with Vitamin E, Verbena, 9 fl oz (266 ml)
Posted by 5360091239869819270 on Aug 12, 2014
The product has been good on my skin, except for the parts with psoriasis. I had to stop using this oil because my psoriasis felt really irritated. Probably takes some product, even natural, than cause irritation on psoriatic skin. A shame, because I liked the oil on my skin.
Posted by LivKarinNorway on May 24, 2014
Make my skin soft and Nice. Love the smell.