OxyLife, Second Wind, Oxygen Energy Oral Spray, 2 oz (60 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Approximately 160 Sprays
- Energy Booster
- Stabilized Oxygen with 35% Food Grade Ingredient
- Helps increase energy
- Helps increase Immune Support
- Get a boost without caffeine
- Helps detoxify the body
- Helps with oxygen intake
- 85% fast recovery rate from injury, and strenuous exercise
- Helps remove Free Radicals
Use 3 to 5 sprays under the tongue one or more times daily. Hold for 30 seconds before swallowing.
One bottle lasts approximately 15-30 days following the suggested use.
This product contains:
- No Chlorine.
- No Artificial Flavor.
- No Sugar.
For ages 18 and older only.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool dry place.
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
Ask a doctor before use if you have consistent sleeplessness that persists for more than two weeks.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist, worsen or if new symptoms occur.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before using product.
|Ingredients: Contains a patented form of Stabilized Oxygen derived from 35% food grade Hydrogen Peroxide, with Natural Mint Flavor, Purified Water, and Stevia as a dietary supplement.|
|*Percent Daily Value Not Established.|
A squirt or two of this product dramatically lowers my blood pressure - every time! I'm a believer!!!
It feels like I can breathe a lot better after a few sprays under the tongue. This gives me more energy to get more done during my day and not get so worn out. Good stuff!!
Didn't work for me
Posted by 4952170420623429082 on Sep 17, 2014
I had been taking the stabilized oxygen/aloe/colloidal silver drink, which works very well, and decided to try second wind. I was very disappointed when I tried it when I was tired at school. It didn't seem to help my energy levels at all. Guess I'll stick to the other drink. It's a shame this one was so expensive.
Posted by 5586896955355261579 on Feb 23, 2014
I use this for after training. I believe it helps recovery.
Posted by Reviewer1189352 on Oct 03, 2013
It definitely boosts my energy whenever i need it most !
Posted by Reviewer1716646 on Jan 23, 2013
this did nothing for me not a single thing