Pacific Health Inc., Accelerade, Sports Drink, Orange, 2.06 (933 g)3 Reviews
2.84 lbs (1.29 kg)
- Product Code: END-07181
- UPC Code: 605439071814
- Package Quantity: 2.06 (933 g)
- Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 7.1 in, 2.4 lbs (1.09 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$1.65
- Before During After
- The Protein-Powered Sports Drink
- Extends Endurance
- Enhances Rehydration
- Speeds Recovery
- 4:1 Carbohydrate Protein Formula
- 30 Servings
- All Natural
- 4:1 Accelerade... It's Not Just a Ratio, It's an Advantage
Performance by the Numbers
- 29% greater exercise endurance compared to a conventional sports drink
- 40% improvement in endurance in a subsequent workout compared to a conventional sports drink
- 83% less muscle damage compared to a conventional sports drink
- 40% better rehydration than water and 15% better than a conventional sports drink
The Protein-Powdered Sports Drink
Accelerade, the only sports drink that contains carbohydrate and protein in a patented 4:1 ratio, helps athletes perform better and recover faster. Compared to conventional sports drinks, protein enhanced Accelerade extends endurance, enhances rehydration, speeds recovery and reduces muscle damage.
|Nutrition Engineered for Maximum Performance|
Usage: Mix 1 scoop with 12 oz of cold water. Use before, during and after exercise.
Sucrose, whey protein concentrate, soy protein isolate, fructose, citric acid, natural flavors, maltodextrin, soy lecithin, magnesium carbonate, salt, guar gum, potassium phosphate, vitamin E acetate, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), annatto (for color).
Contains milk and soy.
Manufactured in a facility that processes eggs, wheat, tree nuts, fish, crustaceans and shellfish products.
Store at room temperature.
Avoid excess heat above 104ºF (40ºC).
|Serving Size: 1 scoop (31 g), 1 Scoop makes 12 fl oz|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||21 g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|