Pacific Health Inc., Accelerade, Advanced Sports Drink, Orange Flavor, 4.11 lb (1,867 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 5.38 lbs (2.44kg)
- Product Code: END-07191
- UPC Code: 605439071913
- Package Quantity: 4.11 lb (1,867 g)
- Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 10.1 in, 4.55 lbs (2.06kg)
- New 60 Servings
- Carbohydrate Protein Formula
- Extends Endurance
- Speeds Muscle Recovery
- Enhances Rehydration
- Naturally Flavored
Accelerade Advanced Sports Drink
Accelerade, the only sports drink that contains carbohydrate and protein in a patented 4:1 ratio, helps athletes perform better and recover faster. Compared to conventional sports drinks, protein-enhanced Accelerade:
- Extends endurance
- Speeds muscle recovery
- Reduces muscle damage
- Enhances rehydration
Only Accelerade meets the total hydration, energy and nutritional needs of working muscles.
Why Accelerade has a 4:1 carbohydrate protein formula.
- Extends endurance-Accelerade extends exercise endurance up to 29% more than a conventional sports drink.
- Speeds muscle recovery-Accelerade improves endurance up to 40% in a subsequent workout compared to a conventional sports drink.
- Reduces muscle damage- Accelerade reduces muscle damage up to 83% compared to a conventional sports drink.
- Enhances rehydration-Accelerade rehydrates athletes 40% better than water and 15% better than a conventional sports drink.
Mix 1 scoop with 12 oz. of cold water in a glass or water bottle. Use before, during and after exercise.
Sucrose, whey protein concentrate, trehalose (Ascend), citric acid, natural flavor, fructose, lecithin, magnesium carbonate, salt, maltodextrin, monopotassium phosphate, ascorbic acid, vitamin E acetate, FD&C yellow 5, FD&C yellow 6.
Allergen Information: Contains milk and soy. Manufactured in a facility that processes eggs, wheat, tree nuts, fish, crustaceans and shellfish products.
Store at room temperature. Avoid excess heat above 104°F.
|Serving Size: 1 scoop (31 g) 1 Scoop makes 12 fl oz|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||21 g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|