Palmer's, Cocoa Butter Formula, Daily Facial Lotion, SPF 15, 3.38 oz (100 ml)
By Palmer's3 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.35 lbs (0.16 kg)
- Product Code: PAL-04504
- UPC Code: 010181045042
- Package Quantity: 3.38 oz (100 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.3 x 2.7 x 6.5 in, 0.3 lbs (0.14 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- With Vitamin E
- Lightweight Moisturizer
- With Peptide Complex and Milk Proteins
- Fresh White Lily Fragrance
- Perfect Formula. Extraordinary Results
This luxurious daily lotion provides superior moisturization in a lightweight, non-greasy formula. Antioxidants and emollient milk proteins work in conjunction with natural Cocoa and Shea butters to leave skin soft, smooth and radiant without irritation. Added SPF 15 broad spectrum sunscreen helps protect skin against sun damage and future signs of aging.
- Daily Moisturizer with moderate protection from incidental exposure to the sun.
|Cocoa & Shea Butters||deeply moisturize and nourish|
|Peptide Complex||supports skin structure|
|Vitamin E||powerful antioxidant|
|Aloe Vera||Soothes and calms skin|
|Milk Proteins||helps improve skin's texture and tone|
|Evening Primrose||soothes stressed skin|
- Apply daily to the entire face and neck area after cleansing, avoiding the eye area. Allow several minutes to absorb completely before applying makeup.
- For best results: use in combination with the full line of Cocoa Butter Facial products.
Inactive Ingredients: Deionized water, theobroma cacao (cocoa) extract, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, ethylhexyl palmitate, cetearyl alcohol, methylpropanediol, cyclopentasiloxane, cyclohexasiloxane, potassium cetyl phosphate, hydrogenated palm glycerides, ceteareth-20, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, dimethicone, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, tocopheryl acetate, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) flower extract, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, palmitoyl oligopeptide, palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7, hydrolyzed milk protein, glycerin, phenoxyethanol, triethanolamine, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, carbomer, methylisothiazolinone, disodium EDTA, fragrance, steareth-20, chrysin, n-hydroxysuccinimide, chlorhexidine digluconate, potassium sorbate, benzyl benzoate, benzyl salicylate, limonene, alpha-isomethyl lolone, butylphenyl methylproprional.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- Not to be swallowed.
- Avoid contains with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
- Stop use and consult a doctor if rash occurs.
- Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing and using sunscreen may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.
Palmer's is against animal testing.
Palmer's does not manufacture store brands.
iHerb Customer Reviews
tiene un monton de cantidad de producto para ser una hidratante facial. Tiene un sutil aroma a cacao que a mi personalmente me agrada mucho, me deja la piel muy suave muy hidratada no es textura gel ni especialmente untuosa, se queda a medio camino, yo tengo la piel joven y a mi me hace la función que quiero que es hidratar pero para arruguitas y demas no vale. Particularmente me pica si la aplico en el contorno de ojos pero lo avisa en el bote! tiene ademas factor de proteccion 15 que viene genial si como yo, sois blanquitas. Yo si lo recomiendo ademas me parece que esta super barato de precio