Palmer's, Cocoa Butter Formula, Even Tone, Age Spot Hand Cream, 2.1 oz (60 g) (Discontinued Item)
By Palmer's1 Review
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.24 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Product Code: PAL-04516
- UPC Code: 010181045165
- Package Quantity: 2.1 oz (60 g)
- Dimensions: 1.7 x 2 x 5.2 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
- With Vitamin E
- Moisturizes and Lightens Spots
- With Vitamin C and Sunscreen
- Fresh White Lily Fragrance
- Paraben Free
Visibly Reduce Discoloration, the #1 Sign of Aging… with Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Eventone Hand Cream. An advanced blend of our Tone Enhancing Complex fades age spots and marks while keeping hands soft and youthful-looking.
- Lightens dark discolorations in the skin such as: pigment in the skin that may occur in pregnancy or from the use of oral contraceptives
- Contains a sunscreen to help prevent darkening from recurring
Tone Enhancing Complex
|Cocoa Butter||Smoothes Marks and Scars|
|Synovea||Lightens Age Spot|
|Soy||Restores Skin's Luminosity|
|Niacinamide||Targets Unwanted Discoloration|
|Vitamin C||Naturally Brightens Skin|
|Licorice Extract||Improves Tone and Texture|
- Adults: apply a small amount as a thin layer on the affected area twice daily, or use as directed by a doctor. If no improvement is seen after 3 months of treatment, use of this product should be discontinued.
- Children under 12 years of age, do not use unless directed by a doctor
- Lightening effect of this product may not be noticed on very dark skin
- Sun exposure should be limited by using a sunscreen agent, or protective clothing to cover bleached skin after treatment to prevent darkening from recurring
|Hydroquinone 2.0%||Skin lightener|
|Inactive Ingredients: Water (aqua), glyceryl stearate, mineral oil, propylene glycol, stearyl stearate, PEG-75 lanolin, ceteareth-20, cetearyl alcohol, PEG-100 stearate, dimethicone, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, fragrance (parfum), magnesium aluminum silicate, sodium lauryl sulfate, xanthan gum, methylisothiazoline, tocopheryl acetate, citric acid, sodium metabisulfite, sodium sulfite, disodium EDTA, niacinamide, hexylresorcinol, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, ascorbyl palmitate, arctostaphylos uva ursi leaf extract, hydrolyzed soy protein, canola oil glyceride, zea mays (corn) oil, BHT, TBHQ, vaccinium myrtillus fruit extract, saccharum officinarum (sugar cane) extract, acer saccharum (sugar maple) extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit extract, citrus limon (lemon) fruit extract, benzyl alcohol, benzyl benzoate, benzyl salicylate, citronellol, coumarin, eugenol, geraniol, dydroxcitronellal, iso eugenol, lilial, linallol, lyral, limonene, alpha iso methyl ionone.|
For external use only
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Some of the users of this product may experience a mild skin irritation
- If skin irritation becomes severe, stop use and consult a doctor
- Do not use on children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately
- Close cap securely after each use
- Due to the active ingredient, product may darken over time when exposed to air
Palmer's is against animal testing.
Palmer's does not manufacture store brands.