Palmer's, Cocoa Butter Formula, Even Tone, Age Spot Hand Cream, 2.1 oz (60 g)
By Palmer's1 Review
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.24 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Product Code: PAL-04516
- UPC Code: 010181045165
- Package Quantity: 2.1 oz (60 g)
- Dimensions: 1.7 x 2 x 5.2 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- With Vitamin E
- Moisturizes and Lightens Spots
- With Vitamin C and Sunscreen
- Fresh White Lily Fragrance
- Paraben Free
Visibly Reduce Discoloration, the #1 Sign of Aging… with Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Eventone Hand Cream. An advanced blend of our Tone Enhancing Complex fades age spots and marks while keeping hands soft and youthful-looking.
- Lightens dark discolorations in the skin such as: pigment in the skin that may occur in pregnancy or from the use of oral contraceptives
- Contains a sunscreen to help prevent darkening from recurring
Tone Enhancing Complex
|Cocoa Butter||Smoothes Marks and Scars|
|Synovea||Lightens Age Spot|
|Soy||Restores Skin's Luminosity|
|Niacinamide||Targets Unwanted Discoloration|
|Vitamin C||Naturally Brightens Skin|
|Licorice Extract||Improves Tone and Texture|
- Adults: apply a small amount as a thin layer on the affected area twice daily, or use as directed by a doctor. If no improvement is seen after 3 months of treatment, use of this product should be discontinued.
- Children under 12 years of age, do not use unless directed by a doctor
- Lightening effect of this product may not be noticed on very dark skin
- Sun exposure should be limited by using a sunscreen agent, or protective clothing to cover bleached skin after treatment to prevent darkening from recurring
|Hydroquinone 2.0%||Skin lightener|
|Inactive Ingredients: Water (aqua), glyceryl stearate, mineral oil, propylene glycol, stearyl stearate, PEG-75 lanolin, ceteareth-20, cetearyl alcohol, PEG-100 stearate, dimethicone, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, fragrance (parfum), magnesium aluminum silicate, sodium lauryl sulfate, xanthan gum, methylisothiazoline, tocopheryl acetate, citric acid, sodium metabisulfite, sodium sulfite, disodium EDTA, niacinamide, hexylresorcinol, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, ascorbyl palmitate, arctostaphylos uva ursi leaf extract, hydrolyzed soy protein, canola oil glyceride, zea mays (corn) oil, BHT, TBHQ, vaccinium myrtillus fruit extract, saccharum officinarum (sugar cane) extract, acer saccharum (sugar maple) extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit extract, citrus limon (lemon) fruit extract, benzyl alcohol, benzyl benzoate, benzyl salicylate, citronellol, coumarin, eugenol, geraniol, dydroxcitronellal, iso eugenol, lilial, linallol, lyral, limonene, alpha iso methyl ionone.|
For external use only
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Some of the users of this product may experience a mild skin irritation
- If skin irritation becomes severe, stop use and consult a doctor
- Do not use on children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately
- Close cap securely after each use
- Due to the active ingredient, product may darken over time when exposed to air
Palmer's is against animal testing.
Palmer's does not manufacture store brands.