Palmer's, Cocoa Butter Formula, Eventone, Fade Cream, Fresh White Lily Fragrance, 2.7 oz (75 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- With Vitamin E
- Lightens Dark Spots
- With Vitamin C and Sunscreen
- Paraben Free
Visibly Reduce Discoloration, the #1 Sign of Aging... With Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Eventone Fade Cream. An advance blend of our Tone Enhancing Complex fades unwanted discoloration and removes dark spots or age spots caused by sun damage, aging skin or scarring.
- Lightens dark discolorations in the skin such as: pigment in the skin that may occur in pregnancy or from the use of oral contraceptives
- Contains a sunscreen to help prevent darkening from recurring
Perfect Formula. Extraordinary Results.
|Tone Enhancing Complex|
|Cocoa Butter||Smoothes Marks and Scars|
|Synovea||Improves Age Spots|
|Soy||Restores Skin's Luminosity|
|Niacinamide||Targets Unwanted Discoloration|
|Vitamin C||Naturally Brightens Complexion|
|Licorice Extract||Balances Tone and Texture|
- Adults: apply a small amount as a thin layer on the affected area twice daily, or use as directed by a doctor. If no improvement is seen after 3 months of treatment, use of this product should be discontinued
- Children under 12 years of age, do not use unless directed by a doctor
- Sun exposure should be limited by using a sunscreen agent, a sun blocking agent, or protective clothing to cover bleached skin after treatment to prevent darkening from recurring
- Lightening effect of this product may not be noticed on very dark skin
|Hydroquinone 2.0%||Skin lightener|
|Inactive ingredients Water (aqua), glyceryl stearate, propylene glycol, stearyl stearate, mineral oil, PEG-75 lanolin, ceteareth-20, cetearyl alcohol, PEG-100 stearate, dimethicone, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, isopropyl myristate, hexylresorcinol, niacinamide, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, hydrolyzed soy protein, arctostaphylos uva ursi leaf extract, vaccinium myrtillus fruit extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit extract, citrus limon (lemon) fruit extract, saccharum officinarum (sugar cane) extract, acer saccharum (sugar maple) extract, citric acid, magnesium aluminum silicate, xanthan gum, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium sulfite, sodium metabisulfite, disodium EDTA, methylisothiazolinone, phenoxyethanol, canola oil glyceride, zea mays (corn) oil, BHT, TBHQ, fragrance (parfum), benzyl benzoate, benzyl cinnamate, benzyl salicylate, limonene, hexyl cinnamal, butylphenyl methylproprional, linalool.|
For external use only
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Some of the users of this product may experience a mild skin irritation. If skin irritation becomes severe, stop use and consult a doctor
- Do not use on children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor
- This product is not for use in the prevention of sunburn
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately
Close cap securely after each use
Due to the active ingredient, product may darken over time when exposed to air
Palmer's is against animal testing.
Palmer's does not manufacture store brands.