Palmer's, Cocoa Butter Formula, Eventone, Fade Cream, 2.7 oz (75 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- With Vitamin E
- Daily Moisturizer
- Lightens Dark Spots and Discoloration
- With Vitamin C and Sunscreen
- With Palmer's Tone Enhancing Complex
- Paraben Free
Visibly Reduce Discoloration, the #1 Sign of Aging... With Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Eventone Fade Cream. An advance blend of our Tone Enhancing Complex targets unwanted discoloration, dark spots or age spots caused by sun damage, aging skin or scarring.
- Lightens dark discolorations in the skin such as: pigment in the skin that may occur in pregnancy or from the use of oral contraceptives
- Contains a sunscreen to help prevent darkening from recurring
|Tone Enhancing Complex|
|Cocoa Butter||Smoothes Marks and Scars|
|Synovea||Visibly Improves Age Spots|
|Soy||Restores Skin's Luminosity|
|Niacinamide||Visibly Lightens Unwanted Discoloration|
|Vitamin C||Naturally Brightens Complexion|
|Licorice Extract||Balances Tone and Texture|
- Adults: apply a small amount as a thin layer on the affected area twice daily, or use as directed by a doctor. If no improvement is seen after 3 months of treatment, use of this product should be discontinued
- Lightening effect of this product may not be noticed on very dark skin
- Children under 12 years of age, do not use unless directed by a doctor
- Sun exposure should be limited by using a sunscreen agent, a sun blocking agent, or protective clothing to cover bleached skin after treatment to prevent darkening from recurring
|Hydroquinone 2.0%||Skin lightener|
Inactive ingredients: Water (aqua), glyceryl stearate, propylene glycol, stearyl stearate, mineral oil (paraffinum liquidum), cetearyl alcohol, PEG-75 lanolin, PEG-100 stearate, ceteareth-20, dimethicone, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, isopropyl myristate, retinol, tocopheryl acetate, citrus nobilis (mandarin orange) peel oil, niacinamide, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, vaccinium myrtillus fruit/leaf extract, saccharum officinarum (sugar cane) extract, acer saccharum (sugar maple) extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit extract, citrus limon (lemon) fruit extract, hydrolyzed soy protein, citric acid, zea mays (corn) oil, magnesium aluminum silicate, sodium lauryl sulfate, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, sodium metabisulfite, sodium sulfite, disodium EDTA, hexylresorcinol, ascorbyl palmitate, arctostaphylos uva ursi leaf extract, canola oil glyceride, BHT, TBHQ, polysorbate 20, hydroxyproply cyclodextrin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, limonene, linalool.
For external use only
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Some of the users of this product may experience a mild skin irritation. If skin irritation becomes severe, stop use and consult a doctor
- Do not use on children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor
- This product is not for use in the prevention of sunburn
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately
Close cap securely after each use.
Due to the active ingredient, product may darken over time when exposed to air.
Palmer's is against animal testing.
Palmer's does not manufacture store brands.