Palmer's, Cocoa Butter Formula, Eventone, Fade Cream, Fresh White Lily Fragrance, 2.7 oz (75 g)
By Palmer's1 Review
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.53 lbs (0.24 kg)
- Product Code: PAL-04506
- UPC Code: 010181045066
- Package Quantity: 2.7 oz (75 g)
- Dimensions: 2.8 x 2.8 x 2.6 in, 0.45 lbs (0.2 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- With Vitamin E
- Lightens Dark Spots
- With Vitamin C and Sunscreen
Visible Reduce Discoloration, the #1 Sing of Aging... With Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Eventone Fade Cream. An advance blend of our Tone Enhancing Complex fades unwanted discoloration and removes dark spots or age spots caused by sun damaged, aging skin or scarring.
- Lightens dark discolorations in the skin such as: pigment in the skin that may occur in pregnancy or from the use of oral contraceptives.
- Contains a sunscreen to help prevent darkening from recurring.
- Adults: apply a small amount as a thin layer on the affected area twice daily, or use as directed by a doctor. In no improvement is seen after 3 months of treatment, use of this product should be discontinued.
- Children under 12 years if age, do not use unless directed by a doctor
- Sun exposure should be limited by using a sunscreen agent, a sun blocking agent, or protective clothing to cover bleached skin after treatment to prevent darkening from recurring
- Lightening effect of this product may not be notice on very dark skin
|Hydroquinone 2.0%||Skin lighter|
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Some of the users of this product may experience a mild skin irritation. If skin irritation becomes severe, stop use and consult a doctor.
- Do not use on children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- This product is not for use in the prevention of sunburn
- Keep out of reach of children
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately
Do not use on children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor
Sun exposure should be limited by using sunscreen agent, a sun blocking agent, or protective clothing to cover bleached skin after treatment to prevent darkening from recurring.
Lightening effect of this product may not be noticed on very dark skin.
Close cap securely after each use
Due to the active ingredient, product may darken over time when exposed to air
Palmer's is against animal testing.
Palmer's does not manufacture store brands.