Palmer's, Cocoa Butter Formula, Swivel Stick, SPF 30, 0.5 oz (14 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- With Vitamin E
- Ultimate Moisture & Protection
- Soothes & Softens Dry, Chapped Lips
- Moisturizes Wind Burned & Chafed Skin
- SPF 30 - Broad Spectrum Coverage
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am to 2 pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
|Inactive Ingredients: Microcrystalline wax (cera microcristallina), mineral oil (paraffinum liquidum), C12-15 alkyl benzoate, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, butyloctyl salicylate, flavor (aroma), dimethicone, theobroma cacao (cocoa) extract, tocopheryl acetate, beta-carotene (Cl 40800), zea mays (corn) oil, polyethylene, saccharin.|
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- Palmer's is against animal testing.