Palmer's, Scar Serum, Cocoa Butter Formula, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
By Palmer's7 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.3 lbs (0.14 kg)
- Product Code: PAL-04052
- UPC Code: 010181040528
- Package Quantity: 1 fl oz (30 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.7 x 2.7 x 6.2 in, 0.25 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Ingredients Most Recommended by Doctors
- Vitamin E
- Reduces the Appearance of Scars and Marks
Palmer's Cocoa Butter formula Vitamin E Scar Serum combines five powerful ingredients to reduce the appearance of scars resulting from surgery, injury, burns, stretch marks, C-sections, cuts, scrapes and insect bites.
- Cocoa Butter - A superior moisturizer known to soften the appearance of marks and scars
- Vitamin E - A powerful antioxidant (24,000 IU's)
- Safflower Oil- Naturally high in Vitamin E. It enhances the skin's moisture barrier.
- Silicone -Smoothes and softens the appearance of scars.
- Allium Cepa - Helps smooth the appearance of the scar matrix
This concentrated serum penetrates quickly while forming a moisture-proof barrier.
Apply 3-4 times daily to affected area(s). Massage in.
Tocopheryl acetate, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, carthamus tinctorious (safflower) seed oil, dimethicone, allium cepa (onion) bulb extract.
Not intended for use on open wounds. For external use only. Discontinue use if irritation or redness develop. Keep out of reach of children.
Palmer's is against animal testing.
Palmer's does not manufacture store brands.
iHerb Customer Reviews